“A lovely place to stay in Mohill” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Laurels B & B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mohill
The Laurels B & B
You added The Laurels B & B to your Saves list
Town Centre | 1 Green Lane, Mohill, Ireland   |
Ranked #2 of 7 Mohill B&B and Inns
Dublin, Ireland
“A lovely place to stay in Mohill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stayed at the Laurels for the Mohill Bluegrass Festival in Aug, we had a great welcome by Caren & Sean,beautiful en suit room with great Irish breakfast,the service was excelent.Highly recommended !.Neil & Natasha Kelleher

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Macclesfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

We have friends in Mohill and this was our first visit. We arrived to a very warm welcome at 10am and our room was ready. The room was excellent, very clean and tidy and with an en-suite. Sean gave us a few pointers of places to go, and sights to see etc..
The breakfast was excellent, and saw us through to teatime. It was more like staying with friends, both Sean & Karen would chat at Breakfast - with things to do, and directions of how to get there.
We stayed for three nights in the self contained annex, and my only criticsm is the fact that the wireless internet was too far away, you had to sit in the main part if you wanted to use it. Even so - we would, and will be staying there again, and would still be more than happy if we were in the same room. With or without Internet Access.
Mohill is a lovely little town and is a really good base if you are planning to travel around and see a few sights. The people are welcoming and the pubs are great.
All in all a great place to stay, and you couldn't wish for nicer hosts.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dartford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I stayed for one night only at the above. I arrived late in the evening and was very warmly welcomed despite the inconvenience that I caused at this late hour. The accomodation was very clean and comfortable with full generously sized en-suite facilities. The breakfast that I had the following morning was superb!! The owners made a point of chatting to me and even walked to the local newsagent to buy me a paper to read over breakfast.

I should also add that prior to my arrival, they E-mailed to me detailed directions from the airport.
I have never taken the trouble to write any such review before but felt compelled to do so on this occasion. I will be returning to the area at some time in the future and would not consider staying anywhere else.

I thoroughly recommend this lovely B&B.

Paul from Kent, England

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Cork, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

Really enjoyed our stay. Cosy, comfortable and clean rooms in a nice quiet area just two minutes walk from the town center. Sean and Karen are very friendly and made us feel right at home, would definitely stay again.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Montpellier, Languedoc-Roussillon, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

I stay here whenever i go back to mohill, honestly cannot fault the place. Sean and Karen are both lovely, the food is excellent and the rooms are spotless and cosy. It is ideally located, quiet and peaceful and also a 2 minute walk from shops, pubs, bank etc. It is one of the best places I have ever stayed in, I would definitely recommend The Laurels if you plan on staying in the area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
keisha_cassie, Owner at The Laurels B & B, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Both Karen and I are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to meeting you again once you've qualified.
sheffield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

my wife and i and two of our friends have just had a two night stay at the laurels, we could not fault the excellent amenities . sean and karen the owners were warm and welcoming and always on hand to pass on any advise and knowledge of the area. The breakfast was fantastic and set us up for the day. Defernitely worth another visit thanks.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Lovely stay, lovely proprietors. Beds were good, only downside, no ensuite. But spotless and centrally located.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to The Laurels B & B? Share your experiences!