“Homely” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Myrtle House

Myrtle House
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Garforth
Myrtle House
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   31 Wakefield Road, Garforth, Leeds LS25 1AN, England   |
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Garforth
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Homely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

gSuper fast check-in, nice and clean rooms, good location not far from the train station. You can walk in a relatively short time all attractions of the old town. Absolutely to be recommended, the price-performance ratio!
A great hotel, with the reasonable value for money. We were very comfortable

• Stayed October 2013

10 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I visited the B & B for a short visit overnight for a family funeral. I was very impressed with the courtesy, consideration and plain excellent service!

The room was large and well fitted, including Wi-fi! The bed was large and very comfortable. I had a full english breakfast and it was excellent and certainly hit the spot....

If I have reason to be in Leeds again, I will certainly revist this delightful B & B !!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Bolton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

We found this hotel on trip advisor as they do not have a website, we booked on the last minute as we needed somewhere to stay that night and everywhere else in the Leeds area was booked up. The Myrtle is a lovely B&B - the pics on here do not do it justice. For a very reasonable price we stayed in a nice big room with comfy beds, and got a very nice full English breakfast in the morning. The only downside is there was no en suite - but we can't have everything, and we were right next to the bathroom! Geoff & Sue were lovely people and made us feel really welcome in their home - and even offered to give us a lift a mile down the road where I'd parked my car the night before (we went to a party further down the road). Would definitely stay here again if I was in the Garforth area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
manchester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

I booked this B&B without seeing pictures or a website as they haven’t got one, but it was near where I was working and the price was great for me. Upon on arrival I was pleasantly surprised the outside looked very charming and the garden was lovely and maintained. I was greeted by Sue who made me feel really welcome, we got chatting and I mentioned that I was a vegetarian as she wanted to know my requirements for breakfast, she told me she was cooking some vedgie food for her daughter that was coming round later that evening. I popped out to go the co-op and upon my return Sue asked me if I would like to join them for dinner, I was a bit hesitant as I didn’t want to intrude, be she said it was fine as did Geoff here partner so I said I would love too. So there I was eating a lovely home cooked meal, taking to her family drinking a lovely glass of red wine thinking to myself how lovely and homely this was. They are great couple with big hearts and friendly welcomes. While I was there another guest came in and Sue offered straight away to make him a pot of tea while he ate his food in the dining room. The rooms are clean and the house is homely, there is free wifi throughout and even toiletries for use in the communal bathroom. I highly recommend staying here where visiting Leeds or the surround areas, I definitely will . Thanks so much guys!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
wakefield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2009

great stay once again,freindly welcome with coffee.
good place to stay if your on a night out in garforth.Also got a nearby brilliant taxi service.
thanks for the plasters sue after my little accident with the razor.

cheers and c u next year
sam and kath
wakefield

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
west yorkshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2009

lovely place,we stayed over night for my uncle's wedding.room was very clean,beds comfy,and the breakfast was fantastic,it had a really homely feel to it,owners were very helpful and chatty.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2003

Full of IT contractors, some looking for work, others on long stay.
Breakfast is good, and rail link into town certainly allows evenings out in Leeds. No bathrooms on suite.

Been to Myrtle House? Share your experiences!