This hotel is decorated like a W but with substance of a motel six.
1. our room was TINY. Literally just enough room at the end of the bed to the wall for one person to walk. There was no dresser and the night stands had no drawers. Why do they hate drawers?
2. Tiny window that went to an airshaft and was directly across from another room.
3. Poorly constructed. The flooring was separately in our room, the tub had issues with draining and there wasn't enough lighting especially for such a dark room. Even during the day we had to turn the light on.
4. The wifi is free but it was not very fast and we ended up using device we had bought to get faster internet.
5. We got our clothes washed through their service and they came back still damp with the socks wet.
6. The worst thing is the bed (which are twin beds) are like rocks. I was sore and in pain from sleeping on these beds.
7. The heat didn't work. It didn't work the first day when we told them about it, the second day either, the third day either when they said they would send someone to look at it, the fourth day when they said they didn't know if they could fix it, the fifth day when they gave us a space heater. It was an unusually cold February too.
1. The breakfast room was quite nice and the lobby was ok although they were painting the ceiling while we were there. We got the breakfast included in our price and it was a nice selection and a great way to start the day.
2. The staff were all nice and tried to be helpful.
3. Other than the poor drain in the bathroom, the bathroom was very nice with a nice deep soaking tub and rainshower head.
Something to take into consideration:
The location is great if you are doing a convention at the local center (15 minute walk) or if you want to be outside of Barcelona. This is not even considered Barcelona. The metro is a 10 minute walk and easy to use. But if you are a tourist DO NOT stay here, you will have to take the metro to get any where.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Eurostars Lex reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Lex Hotel l`Hospitalet De Llobregat
- Eurostars Lex Province Of Barcelona, Spain