We stayed two nights at Chaaya Village as part of our Sri Lanka Tour, it was excellently located for Sigiriya, Polonawura & Kaudulla National Park (Excellent for elephants). The accommodation was of a high standard and the evening buffet and breakfast were both excellent.
The highlight of this hotel is the nature that surrounds it, there were monkeys playing in the fountains running along the roofs and swinging in the trees, it was also the only place in Sri Lanka that we were lucky enough to see a giant squirrel.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Village Habarana Hotel
- Chaaya Village Habarana Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Resort Habarana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chaaya Village Habarana lies sprawled across 27 acres of luxuriant land bordering a stunning lake of Habarana. The hotel's cozy cottages, inspired by the typical thatched roof huts found locally, lie in clusters with low roofs and brownish yellow exteriors. Chaaya Village Habarana boasts of 94 Superior Rooms, 12 Deluxe Rooms and 2 Suites set in the middle of thousands of high-rise trees that provide fruit, medicinal properties and plenty of shade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Chaaya Village Habarana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.