This is my second stay in this hotel after 2 years gap. We stayed 4 nights for a residential workshop. It’s a very nice ecofriendly hotel with lovely view. I love to spend my time in the lake side; it’s very peaceful and good treat to our mind. You can see lot of different type of birds in the lake side, beautiful lotus in 2 or 3 different colours. You can find elephants near to the lake and there is a rock just behind the hotel and the sunset is gorgeous to see from the rock. There is a big pool, tennis and badminton cort, space for cricket, tree house, and trail track.
Loved the Sri Lankan food… many variety to pick and only complain is too much of flies in the restaurant and I found dead flies in salad. So after that we dnt take any opened food items, we have informed to the restaurant to cover the food but it was kept open till our last day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chaaya Village Habarana lies sprawled across 27 acres of luxuriant land bordering a stunning lake of Habarana. The hotel's cozy cottages, inspired by the typical thatched roof huts found locally, lie in clusters with low roofs and brownish yellow exteriors. Chaaya Village Habarana boasts of 94 Superior Rooms, 12 Deluxe Rooms and 2 Suites set in the middle of thousands of high-rise trees that provide fruit, medicinal properties and plenty of shade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Chaaya Village Habarana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Village Habarana Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Resort Habarana