When I am returning from Trinco we stop at Chaaya Village Habarana. Very Cool place after the dry zone Trincomalle. They have arrange the lunch at garden restaurant near the lake. It has full of local & very famous liquors such as Jonny walker, Bacardi and wine. We had completely nice lunch at Chaaya Village Habarana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chaaya Village Habarana lies sprawled across 27 acres of luxuriant land bordering a stunning lake of Habarana. The hotel's cozy cottages, inspired by the typical thatched roof huts found locally, lie in clusters with low roofs and brownish yellow exteriors. Chaaya Village Habarana boasts of 94 Superior Rooms, 12 Deluxe Rooms and 2 Suites set in the middle of thousands of high-rise trees that provide fruit, medicinal properties and plenty of shade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Chaaya Village Habarana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Village Habarana Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Hotel Habarana
- Chaaya Village Resort Habarana