“Lovely spot, friendly people” 4 of 5 stars

Agriturismo Biologico in Toscana Sant'Egle
Case Sparse Sant'Egle, 18, 58010 Sorano, Italy   |
Ranked #1 of 8 Sorano B&B and Inns
Perth
“Lovely spot, friendly people”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at Sant'egle. It was only for one night but the staff were friendly and keen to serve our every need. It was a cold, wet day and a glass of red wine in front of the fire as soon as we arrived was a wonderful way to start the weekend. Well positioned, quiet, yet close to Pitigliano, Sovano and Sorana. A fascinating area. The rooms were lovely too although our bed was a bit firm and small for my liking. (Don't know the name of our room)
Also, an interesting selection of produce available for sale.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends

101 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Polish first
Solla
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2010

I would like transmit an amzing experience
I was travelling with my motorcycle in maremma.
We decide to turn on a dirty road. After only 1 km we stop because a dark cat was sleeping on our road (its name was Priscilla!) Just on right side of the road we can see some motorcycles, bikes and vespas parked.
We start to talk with a friendly a kind woman (erika).
Just one hour later we were tasting wonderful typical tuscany food spending one night in a really quiet and good place.
I recommend it for one night or weekend or more.

Kurt

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Bangkok
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2010

I arrive in late April with my family in this small Farm hotel ...or Agriturismo,was suggest to me from a Bkk friends .
The location its very very nice in the middle of Marema hills, quite green and very cosy.
The couple manage the hotel Claludio and Erica are very polite and nice with us and my children .Around the property there are hundred and hundred yard of green hills or small vineyard or olives and fruit trees .They no have any animals but a funny and very friendly neighbor Mr Domenico manage a huge sheep free-range farming and where i have to bring every morning my son for a visit and observe the animal...
Near by i visit a warm water thermal bath ... excellent if u looking for relax ...no to easy to manage with a baby.
The food in the hotel its very simple ,but very tasting and look like the menu its design by a famous chef .Actually Erica the kitchen boss... tell me they have a good friend
Chef visit them quite often for set the new specialty according with the season production. No good for my diet !!!!
The room according with the style of the hotel are very simple can and cozy.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family

Been to Agriturismo Biologico in Toscana Sant'Egle? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Agriturismo Biologico in Toscana Sant'Egle

Address: Case Sparse Sant'Egle, 18, 58010 Sorano, Italy
Location: Italy > Tuscany > Province of Grosseto > Sorano
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 8 B&Bs / Inns in Sorano
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Agriturismo Biologico in Toscana Sant'Egle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Agriturismo Biologico in Toscana Sant'Egle, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.