This is a so called 4****hotel that clearly couldn't care less for reviews or returning customers. It is far from even a 3***
The lobby area is overfilled with loads of machines for kids at 2€ per game.
The food quality is very poor and ridiculously priced.
I arrived alone with 2 small kids and very late at night after a long and tiring flight journey.
Do not expect any help whatsoever with the luggage, when I asked they simply replied there is no portier available (and so they did with many other clients during day time and again myself when leaving the hotel at 10 am)
When the long check in procedure finally was over I grabbed a trolley and put both luggage and kids in it and shuffled it through lobby and elevator and carpet floors into our Superior Double Deluxe room.
When we opened the door we got smashed by the heavy smoking smell inside the room (note that the entire hotel is non smoking) but this somehow was completely approved by the cleaning staff.
When I called the reception (being alone with 2 very tired kids screaming about the bad smell I couldn't go down to the front desk ) and explained that they cannot expect us to spend the night in such a room the reply was quite arrogant and quick : sorry hotel is fully booked, we can offer you a bunk bed room"...No one even cared to come up to the room.
I ordered a mind blowing expensive room service sandwich for the kids and even the young guy delivering it reacted on the smoking smell and I had to tell him that I don't smoke....
A Down grade would have been OK if my kids could sleep in a bunk bed which none of them could or mastered.
So we ended up sleeping and freezing with an open window in February and also not being able to open up our luggage. Next morning we had to get our luggage moved and change rooms so that when we came back at the end of the day after the parks we had in fact to redo a check in.. prior to departure next day...
When I checked out, the hotel manager found it very strange that I even suggested that I shouldn't be paying for the first night and after a long debate offered 20 % on the first night.....
That's what we got for paying a luxury toxic room.
I will not come back to this hotel and will strongly advise against a stay in it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dream Castle Hotel is located in the heart of Disneyland Paris. It is surrounded by a lake and gardens and its facilities include an indoor pool, and a Spa.Decorated in the style of Musketeer and Potsdam Castle, the guest rooms and suites are equipped with cable TV, wired internet access, a mini refrigerator and tea and coffee making facilities.The hotel restaurant, Sans Souci, serves a full American buffet breakfast offering a wide choice of hot and cold dishes and pastries. The Musketeer’s restaurant is open every evening serving a selection of French and European dishes.Guests are invited to relax in the Dream Castle Spa that features a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, fitness room, massage therapy and a variety of beauty treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Dream Castle Hotel at Disneyland Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Dream Castle
- Dream Castle Disney
- Dream Castle Hotel Disneyland Paris
- Dream Castle Hotel Paris
- Dream Castle Hotel Disneyland Resort Paris
- Castle Dream Hotel
- Dream Castle Hotel At Disneyland Paris Magny-Le-Hongre, France - Marne-La-Vallee