We stayed here (2 adults and 1 10 year old) in March 2013 over the Easter school holidays. Getting to and from the airport was really easy, we took the high speed train straight into Disney and then the free shuttle to the hotel.
Check in was quick and the staff were really welcoming. The lobby has an arcade for the kids. Our room was great. Clean, warm and comfortable, tea making facilities and a window that opened as we found the room was warm in the night. We had a good nights sleep every night in our comfortable bed and our 10 year old loved the bunk beds! We had a lovely view of the castle gardens.
Clean bathroom with great toiletries and good housekeeping service. We ate in the bar on 2 nights and the prices are ridiculous (6 euros for a coke, 8 euros for an orange juice , 12 euros for a pint and 19 euros for a pizza!) good quality food but just not at all worth the money but there is no other choice close to the hotel once you have taken the bus back.
We went to the hotel pool once which was nice and warm with a Jacuzzi to relax in after a long day walking around Disney. Shuttle bus was overcrowded but we got to Disney every morning and back every night without a problem and we just waited for the next one when it was too full.
Breakfast had a great choice and good quality and all hotel staff were really friendly throughout our stay.
We stocked up at the train station mini supermarket on water, snacks and juice, about 10 times cheaper than at the hotel.
Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Disneyland Paris. just take your own drinks down to the bar for the kids and that will save you a fortune!!
In terms of the Disney parks itself, we went for 4 full days which was enough to complete both parks. Go on everything you can, see all the shows, do all the activities, make use of the free fast passes for the rides, have lunch outside of 12-1pm which is manic everywhere, its really good fun for everyone!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dream Castle Hotel is located in the heart of Disneyland Paris. It is surrounded by a lake and gardens and its facilities include an indoor pool, and a Spa.Decorated in the style of Musketeer and Potsdam Castle, the guest rooms and suites are equipped with cable TV, wired internet access, a mini refrigerator and tea and coffee making facilities.The hotel restaurant, Sans Souci, serves a full American buffet breakfast offering a wide choice of hot and cold dishes and pastries. The Musketeer’s restaurant is open every evening serving a selection of French and European dishes.Guests are invited to relax in the Dream Castle Spa that features a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, fitness room, massage therapy and a variety of beauty treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Dream Castle Hotel at Disneyland Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Dream Castle
- Dream Castle Disney
- Dream Castle Hotel Disneyland Paris
- Dream Castle Hotel Paris
- Dream Castle Hotel Disneyland Resort Paris
- Castle Dream Hotel
- Dream Castle Hotel At Disneyland Paris Magny-Le-Hongre, France - Marne-La-Vallee