I have no complaints to make about this hotel and I would recommend others to stay here on the basis that you get a good price and that you don't go expecting luxury.
We paid £298.00 for 2 adults and a child for 3 nights bed and breakfast booked through TravelRepublic (no problems at all) comparing this price with actual Disney hotels - a massive saving. But we went fully prepared that we wouldn't receive Disney standard.
The hotel itself is in an excellent location with the no 54 bus, every 10 mins or so, to take you to the parks and back. Yes, the bus becomes extremely overcrowded but it's free, reliable and easy. If you aren't prepared for this then just pay the extra and stay in the park vicinity.
Our room was clean and nicely decorated, but like the rest of the hotel it is dated and in need of a refurb to remain a 4* standard, as, in my opinion, at present it stands at 3*. But remember we were visiting the parks all day long and the luxury of the hotel was not what we went for so I am not complaining.
Food: Breakfast was fine, yes the cooked breakfast isn't great, scrambled eggs, sausages, sliced potatoes and tomatoes. But it's not England so don't expect an English brekkie! There was plenty of bread for toast, baguettes, croissants, pain au chocolat. yoghurts, fruit, jams, nutella (some version) cereals, tea, coffee, juice, cheese and ham (excellent quality too) If you cannot satisfy yourself with this then what on earth do you eat for breakfast at home??
What I would say, is that the hotel is preying on people who may have only just arrived (like we did) and hadn't been to the park or hadn't eaten before they came back to the hotel. The room service is enough for you to need to remortgage your house. 15 EUROS for a toastie!!!!! evening buffet was 29 euros, etc. We just did not eat at the hotel. Or drink so try and take some water to the hotel with you. You can enter into the Disney Village without a park pass where you can find baguette/sandwiches galore. The sports bar was nice enough for a tuna baguette with chips and a beverage without costing the earth. Also there is a shop at the train station (by the entrance to the park) you can buy sandwiches and milk for your room. we filled up on water, milk, sandwiches, etc.
We travelled by easyjet (so you can imagine very cheap flights) and we booked on the TGV train before we left. We collected the tickets (for both journeys outward/inward) at the airport (yellow machines at the railway terminal) and got on the train. 9mins later we were at the park where you come out of the station and get on to the no. 54 bus which is free to the hotel. Simple, fast and cheap! we did the same back and had no problems, that was with a 2 year old in a pushchair and a holdall.
My husband took our daughter to the hotel pool and he said it's small but pleasant and it was only to waste an hour before we left to return home, so did a great job.
Found the staff friendly and courteous, although check in was a little longer than necessary, I could have been seen to quicker than I was.
Would return to the hotel and do everything we did again as long as the price was right.
I was happy with what we paid; for what we received.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dream Castle Hotel is located in the heart of Disneyland Paris. It is surrounded by a lake and gardens and its facilities include an indoor pool, and a Spa.Decorated in the style of Musketeer and Potsdam Castle, the guest rooms and suites are equipped with cable TV, wired internet access, a mini refrigerator and tea and coffee making facilities.The hotel restaurant, Sans Souci, serves a full American buffet breakfast offering a wide choice of hot and cold dishes and pastries. The Musketeer’s restaurant is open every evening serving a selection of French and European dishes.Guests are invited to relax in the Dream Castle Spa that features a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, fitness room, massage therapy and a variety of beauty treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Dream Castle Hotel at Disneyland Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Dream Castle
- Dream Castle Disney
- Dream Castle Hotel Disneyland Paris
- Dream Castle Hotel Paris
- Dream Castle Hotel Disneyland Resort Paris
- Castle Dream Hotel
- Dream Castle Hotel At Disneyland Paris Magny-Le-Hongre, France - Marne-La-Vallee