“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kyriad Disneyland Resort Paris

You added Kyriad Disneyland Resort Paris to your Saves list
Kyriad Disneyland Resort Paris
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10 Avenue de la Fosse des Pressoirs, 77700 Magny-le-Hongre, Marne-la-Vallee, France   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
ADDITIONAL 10€ DISCOUNT
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Magny-le-Hongre
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Went there last year had a great time the staff where very nice and friendly room where really and I mean really clean about 5 minutes to Disney land Paris on bus breakfast was good there was not a swimming pool though I don't think

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We have stayed at Kyriad twice in five years. We enjoyed our stay both times. The theme of the hotel is French countryside which lacked Disney atmosphere but was very tasteful. We had a family room on both visits although one was definitely slightly bigger than the other. After five years the rooms are definitely looking a little tired and could do with a bit of a freshen up. No major work, just attention is needed for the little things.
Our room had a double bed, a bunk bed, ensuite with a shower attachment over a bath, a hairdryer, cupboard with hanging space, desk space, a chair, kettle with tea, coffee, and biscuits (which were topped up daily), phone, tv (we could only find one English channel though), free WIFI, and a small safe. The WIFI seemed to work fine for me while we were there.
We went to breakfast around 7:30 each morning. There was never a queue at that time. We walked straight in and had a wide choice of tables to sit at. It started to get busier around 8am. Closer to 8:30 queues were starting to form. Breakfast is fine; juice, coffee, hot chocolate, plain and choc croissants, cereal, yogurt, fruit salad, toast, different spreads, small bread rolls, cheese slices, deli slices etc.
Lobby has a few arcade games and a carousel, small play area for young children, a Disney shop, and some vending machines.
We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. Our check-in was a breeze. On check-out one of the reception girls even offered to print out our boarding pass info so we were able to check-in online for our flight later that day. Being able to do that saved us hours at the airport. They also allowed us to use the lockers to store our luggage in for the day between check-out and heading off for our flight.
There is a free pink bus that picks people up from the hotel that goes to Disneyland and the train station next to it. Queuing is non-existent for getting on the bus so can get a bit busy/rough. We headed for the back door of the bus each time and always got on and got a seat. At certain times of the day a colourful Disney bus comes that will take you straight to CDG airport. About 20 Euro per adult and worth every cent!
Kyriad is one of the least expensive hotels at Disneyland (definitely good for families) although the quality is still good. We booked our stay at Kyriad using Kyriad's own website and we got a good deal on our stay.
We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely be staying here again in a few years for Disneyland's 25th Anniversary!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Hull UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I've stayed at the Kyriad 3 time's and have always recommended this hotel to family & friends. Its perfect for a short stay as its clean and tidy and all the staff have always being very pleasant and helpful on all my visits. The free buffet breakfast was filling (fill up before you pay expensive Disney Prices)! The hotel offers a free shuttle to Disney which is only around 5 minutes away if that. The hotel also has its own Disney Store which was ideal to stock up on those last minutes Gifts. My only downfall was that I struggled to stay connected to the internet.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Oldham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

The hotel was fine. The staff were friendly. Toys and caraousel for young children. The rooms are clean and basic but fine for the amount of time spent in them. The breakfast was plentiful and better than thought. Can be a long queue for breakfast at busy periods. Staff in restaurant are friendly. If you ask at reception for extra milk, tea or coffee they give you more no problem.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Kent
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Me and my boyfriend went to Disneyland Paris last week for 3 nights and stayed at the Kyriad Hotel...

Once arriving to the hotel, we were 20 minutes early to check in as they say check in is at 3pm so we had waited around as there were seats to wait around, at 3pm on the dot I ask if I can check in yet and they say yes, but my room isnt ready? They tell me to come back in 15-20 mins, so I sat waiting, after 25 mins have gone past I go up again and ask and they said say no, 30 mins max, so again I sat back waiting whilst we were getting restless. After 30 mins had gone by we finally got our room after waiting for over an hour.

The room was nothing special. We had been given a family although we had booked a double room but that was no bother to us. The room was very clean (apart from on the last day where I found a caramel/chocolate stain on the bunk bed) and very spacious. The interior wasnt too dated as I like the shabby chic feel but I feel cracks and bathroom interior can maybe have a few adjustments. The shower was amazing! No problems what so ever, my boyfriend stating its the best shower he has ever had. We got a kettle with tea, coffee and milk which was topped up everyday, by the end of our stay we had 30 sachets of coffee so I just took them home lol. We had a tv but the only channel we had in English was BBC World News which was very disappointing as on the manual it said that we got the Disney Chanel which we didnt. Internet was very simple to get on to, work well, just a bit slow to begin with, I feel like the WiFi worked of us as our room was right next to reception. I had a few sleepless nights as the bed was just too soft for my likings, with the pillows my head just sank and could not get comfortable. The room got cleaned everyday, on our last day as we were still packing I had put the do not disturb sign on the door and the cleaners still felt the need to knock on the door and try and come in which annoyed me a little.

The breakfast we only attended once as we didnt like it, we got given a time slot of 9.20-9.40 and we were still queuing after 9.45. Once getting into breakfast, the dining situation was just manic. They would seat you, and the seating area is a bit too close for comfort as the tables are all right next to eachother and felt like school dinners. The food was alright it was continental with not a lot of choice, had eggs and sausages which did not look appealing and they all had chilli con carne which was weird. Not a lot of drinks choice either, there was a coffee machine and only cold drinks they had was orange juice and apple juice which my boyfriend hates, all we wanted was water which they did not provide.

There was a bar that opened till midnight which would always be full up so for families attending I would ask for a room away from the bar as it doesnt get quiet till after half 1 in the morning. There is also a mini disney shop which sells some of the things that are sold in the park. The shop staff were very friendly as my boyfriend had brought a pair of shorts in paris and the shop had forgotten to take one of the security tags off and the staff managed to do that for him which made him happy. There are vending machine within the hotel which are reasonable prices. Bottle of water for 2 euros and there was also another vending machine for snacks and microwavable meals as there was a microwave next to the vending machine.

Checking out was very quick and easy. All staff was friendly and could speak a lot of english.

There was a free shuttle bus that came to the hotel every 10 mins, but would always be full up as it would normally come to Kyriad last but it was only a 10 mins journey to the park. We also did a day trip to paris which was very cheap and easy to go to, there is a "tourist me" shop just before you enter the disney village where they help you with directions and can pay for train tickets there.

If you are on a budget I would suggest this hotel but it wasnt for me and I wouldnt coming back to this hotel...
I would look in the Magic Circus or the Dream Castle as they looked amazing :)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
UK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

On checking into room the floor was flooded and they changed us to a new room immediately which was much better. breakfast was very busy and queued for half hour, too many rooms for the small breakfast room.

• Stayed May 2013
Stevenage, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I booked this trip very last minute and all disneyland hotels were fully booked. I was a bit apprehensive as i did not want to travel far or for the hotel to ruin the disney experience, but as i was left with no choice, i booked the Kyriad. I was wrong to have worried. It is a 5 minute bus ride to the park, the buses are very frequent and comfortable. Altho the hotel is not disney themed it is disneyland associated and has the standard you would expect. The hotel is very clean and tidy. Continental breakfast is exactly that. Staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were cleaned every day, beds made etc... a great place to rest your head, which is all you will do here after the busy days/nights at the park! no complains at all.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Kyriad Disneyland Resort Paris? Share your experiences!