“Good clean hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Kyriad Disneyland Resort Paris

You added Kyriad Disneyland Resort Paris to your Saves list
Kyriad Disneyland Resort Paris
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10 Avenue de la Fosse des Pressoirs, 77700 Magny-le-Hongre, Marne-la-Vallee, France   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
ADDITIONAL 10€ DISCOUNT
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Magny-le-Hongre
Hull
“Good clean hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on the 22/03/13 to 25/03/13 we was a party of 8 5 adults and 3 children, we had 3 rooms booked all were very clean and comfy. There is a nice bar area and a little disney shop on site with a few games for the children! For breakfast you are allocated times slots which are 20 minute periods food is of good quality and there is something for everybody . You can catch the free shuttle bus service from outside the main reception doors it's the number 54 and runs every ten minutes and takes 5 to 10 minutes to get to the parks. All in all this is a good clean hotel and we would defiantly use it again

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Sutton Coldfield
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice hotel, comfy beds, maybe given the worst room.
The check-in staff were very nice and all spoke perfect English. We were given one of four rooms which were above the bar area so it was very noisy of a night. In fact on the first night at about 1am I went out of my room to see what the noise was about and saw that all of the other corridors had a fire door which meant they were blocked from the bar/reception noise. Once I had blocked this noise out though it was a great little hotel. The rooms were clean and presented nicely. We had a nice view with big fully opening double windows.
The Wifi was a joke! It worked when it felt like it, if at all! I wasn't best pleased with that as I chose this hotel based on the fact it had wifi, otherwise it was one of the Disney hotels. I even had trouble with it when I sat in reception.
The onsite Disney shop was great if you had forgotten anything and they had quite a few vending machines which sold pracically everything.
The bus to Disney was a bit of a pain as it was a 'free for all' both at the hotel and Disney. No queing system had been set up so people were pushing on a night to get onto the buses. (I even saw an elderly lady pushed from the bus - obviously not the hotels fault but they should address this with the bus company). I think that maybe in years to come this outside group of hotels may be made a bit better if they put some restaurants or shops near by so you could walk to them so not everything is Disney all of the time.

Room Tip: Make sure you don't have the the rooms above the bar area balcony.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Southampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel, comfy beds, lovely rooms and fully equipped, I have stayed in the basic Disney hotels before and those ones don't even have kettles, this one did ! :) lovely breakfast, close to the disney parcs and a really nice place to stay :) !!!

Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Bristol
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my partner over the Easter weekend and we wanted a hotel that was in a good location for both the Disneyland parks as well as travelling into Paris.

Reception: The reception area is spacious with a seating area just inside the main door which is good for when you are waiting for the shuttle to arrive. There are a few arcade style games to keep the children entertained and a small indoor play area for smaller children. The reception its self was well run and check in only took about 5-10 minutes. There was a separate section for people checking in and checking out which meant the queues were kept to a minimal.
There are also a few vending machines for food and drink in reception which were reasonably priced.

Bar: Just past reception there is a bar with a reasonable size seating area with a projector tv to watch sporting events. The bar was small and ran by 1 person but never waited longer than a minute for a drink. Drinks menus were on every table which also stated the price. The drinks were pricey but on par with the rest of Paris, a glass of wine was 3.50 Euros and I think a pint was around 6 Euros. Just behind the bar there is a Disney shop which sells the same things as the parks but quite nice to be able to look in your own time rather than a busy shop in the park.

Room: Our room was located on the second floor which was a bit of a walk from reception but there are lifts. The room was very big with a tv on the wall, plenty of lighting, a wardrobe with an electronic safe and a kettle with tea and coffee. The bathroom was massive, the shower was run off the taps in the bath but very powerfull. There is no shampoo or conditioner provided but they do have a hairdryer on the wall. Towels were provided and changed everyday if needed.
The only negative I would have on the room was I think it needed a bit of updating. Nothing major but a coat of paint and a couple of repairs to marks/holes would make the room so much better.

Location: I think the location of this hotel is great. There is a free shuttle that runs every 10 minutes that takes you to and from the Disney parks and Train station. We travelled into Paris City on 2 days and found it very easy to get to the train station and then get the train into Paris. The train is very easy to use and wasn't that expensive, cost about £30.00 for 2 adults to travel across the hole of Paris for a day.

Overall I think this was a great hotel for what we wanted. We could have stayed at a better hotel but for the money that we paid for this hotel ticked every box and I would definitely return.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel, booked 6 family rooms for 4 nights. We arrived at the hotel at around 11am and managed to easily pay for our booking and store our bags in their locker room.

Fortunately, the shuttle bus which goes straight to Disneyland/Marne station comes every 10/15 mins. Val d'Europe is only around 10 mins from the station, and there is a free bus which goes straight there.

After killing time in the shopping centre, we arrived back at the hotel at 3pm ready to check in. We had requested that all 6 rooms we booked be in the same floor. The receptionist said this would be arranged for us but it will take an hour or so to clean all the rooms. The first 4 rooms were ready just after an hour and a half. The 5th room was ready after 2 hours and the 6th after 3 HOURS!!!!!! It was absolutely ridiculous. The receptionist clearly saw us waiting, tired from having taken the 6am flight and they were not apologetic for the delay.

After the 5th time we asked them what was happening with the room, they said that it was finallyready for us. Bare in mind, check in was at 3pm and we were given our room at almost 7pm!!! This was only the beginning...

After an almost 4 hours wait for the (our) final room, we opened the door and the room still wasnt clean! ALL THE SHEETS WERE ON THE FLOOR, the room still hasnt been hoovered. It was a state! We quickly went to reception to ask for an explanation and the manager in charge was in no way apologetic! She said she cant do anything as the system made a mistake etc. No apologies, no anything! So we were left to watch the cleaner and another hotel staff clean our room, and they managed to do this in less than 20 mins!

Breakfast has no variety whatsoever. The eggs tasted like eating plastic, and the sausages gave us a bad stomach.

On our final night, we noticed that my sisters retainers were gone from the cup she had been putting it in since we arrived. After a call to reception, they said to call again in the morning. So at 8am the next day we went to reception and they said that they will look into it and will get back to us in 30 mins. After us calling them back 5 times and 2 hours later, they didnt find anything. Why would they?!? They cleaner already threw them in the bin! Once again, the manager showed no signs of being sorry. Simply telling us to fill in a complain form and they will look into the issue. GOD knows how long that will take, or if they will even do anything about it!

Shouldve paid a little bit more and got better service at Explorers! Also the staff here are miserable! Smiling doesnt cost a thing! Never going back to this hotel again and I would never recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed April 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Well I stayed at the kyriad hotel disneyland paris in jaunary, the hotel design was quite nice, was nice and quiet, lake just behind, local parks. The location was in a middle of no-wer really, hardly any shops around, resturant, etc. Disney land park was brilliant, amazing and definitely magical, it was around 3m away from the hotel if you was to go by a shuttle bus, which is free and usually comes evry 10m to pick up, that was the best thing (disney park was the only reason I stayed at this hotel). However the place is dead quiete, the breakfast does not offer much variety of food, there is a buffet resturant which the hotel it self provides for the customers every evening, but to be honest; we hardly ate anything from the hotel, becuase they didnt offer much, so we usually ate sandwiches from the tuck machines. There is hardly any entertainment in the hotel, the game machines hardly worked, people there were extremely rude. Coming to the rooms, they were very cosy beds, so the nights I spent, were great :D. There is also a gift store that the hotel provided for the customers, so that is an advantage of the hotel. Overall this hotel was good but could have been better, if you want to stay at a quiet place were there are parks and lakes around, and close to the disney land park (transfers from free shuttle bus) then this could be your idea hotel,however if your looking for an hotel which is surrounded around shops, restaurants, entertainments, laud, then you are looking at the wrong hotel. Best of luck! Have a great holiday to Paris!

• Stayed January 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Booked this hotel as it was the only one left and we had visited all the other 3 on the strip before so were curious about the Kyriad which looks lovely when you pull up outside on the 54 bus. Room was ok, shabby in places and smelt bad. However the biggest complaint was that our room number 2065 was the end one next to the entrance to the indoor corridor, the lift and the outside stairs. The door on the corridor is a fire door, hence it was banged and bashed constantly all night and morning by guests pushing the heavy door open, and people stomped up and down the stairs and pulled luggage down it so it sounded like an earthquake. Our room key kept breaking and being 20 weeks pregnant and having a three year old, I found it really annoying that I had to walk back to the reception (which is in a different building) in the freezing cold night to get it sorted. Also, queued over 20 minutes in freezing cold outside waiting for breakfast, they seemed unable to cope with the amount of guests at Easter so don't book here at Easter or any other time really. Breakfast was ok, cold meats etc, bread nothing great. Staff ok, however a very rude bar man on the late shift between 9-12 pm. Couldn't speak a word of English and was extremely rude when I asked him for a cloth to mop up a drink my child split; he shooed me away with his hand and initially refused to talk to me! I'm sure he also made a comment in French to another French guest that I should speak French. The accommodation wasn't cheap either with it being Easter I could have stayed at the dream castle for the same price at other times of the year. In my opinion the dream castle is the best on the strip, then the magic circus, explorers then Kyriad. One last note the 54 bus is nightmare now, not enough buses to cope with amount of guests in the 4 hotels. I was pushed and banged at 20wks pregnant, my 3 year old trampled on by grown men, and was shouted at by a women with a push chair to get off the bus so she could get past me!

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Kyriad Disneyland Resort Paris? Share your experiences!