When booking disneyland Paris, never fall into the trap of booking an official Disney hotel. You will end up paying fortunes for a lower star hotel. This hotel has a coach running to it around every 10 minutes from where the Disney coaches go from. The journey is roughly the same time and you get a 4* for half the price. Plus its still affiliated with Disney and its themed out.
Now onto the hotel...upon arrival we were put in a room that was ice cold with broken aircon, we set it that night in hope it may warm up and it didn't. However, upon complaint we were moved to a mini suite. The rooms were nice with big beds and the bathrooms very spacious. I didn't like the fact that the tv was so small and there was no filled up mini fridge.
The breakfast was lovely and the bar quite good. However, heres what got me - the price for a bottle of water, 3 EUROS!! this was ridiculous. I can understand soft drinks costing that much but for a bottle of standard 500ml evien, seriously take your own water here. Also, the menu for room service/restaurant started at around 25 euros for a burger, roughly the price of a whole cow from the farm. Lastly the gym was pathetic, no weights at all.
All in all it was quite good though despite the above negative comments and I would probably stay here again but bring with my own water.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Magic Circus
- Holiday Inn Disneyland Paris
- Holiday Inn Marne-La-Vallee
- Marne-La-Vallée Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Eurodisney
- Magic Circus Hotel Magny-Le-Hongre, France - Marne-La-Vallee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Magic Circus Hotel is situated just 10 minutes from Disneyland Paris. It offers a swimming pool, fitness room and a games room with video games. Rooms have a circus theme and views of the garden or the lake. They are equipped with a private bathroom and cable TV with children's channels. The restaurant, L'Etoile, serves traditional cuisine and regional specialties. Guests can relax in the Bar des Artistes, which features an outdoor terrace. There is also a garden with carousel. The Hotel Magic Circus offers a free shuttle service to the amusement parks. Guests can also purchase Disneyland tickets at reception. Hotel Rooms: 396. Hotel Chain: Vienna International. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Magic Circus Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.