“Great hotel for families ” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris

You added Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris to your Saves list
Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Allee De La Mare Houleuse, 77700 Magny-le-Hongre, Marne-la-Vallee, France (Formerly Radisson SAS)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Magny-le-Hongre
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Great hotel for families ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

This is a great hotel to visit both Disney and Paris. The rooms (we were in 251) are large and clean with lovely views of gardens or golf course. The children spent many happy hours in the indoor pool.
Breakfast and beverages are expensive but that's to be expected in a Disney hotel. My only complaint was the shuttle bus too and from Disney/station. It's not so much the bus as the crowds trying to shove each other on and off it. It's not at all times of day just during the morning Disney crush and the first bus that picks up from Disney after the bus has had an hours break in the evening (get the timetable from reception).
Breakfast very expensive and not that great so we had ours at the patisserie in railway station - good coffee and croissants. Another tip, buy sweets, crisps, sandwiches from the petit casino supermarket before entering Disney as the prices in Disney are exorbitant. We are not mean but really resented being royally ripped off inside the parks. Disney need to moderate the prices inside the parks or lower the entrance fee.
Staff at hotel very helpful and friendly.
If you're looking for sushi or a good Chinese in the evening take the train a couple of stops to Bussy St George's

Stayed August 2014
VirginieThevenet, Social Media Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris, responded to this review, August 29, 2014
Dear Mr Daphnelovesniles,

We appreciate your taking the time to post a notice on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff, I would like to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu at Disneyland Paris and I am happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel.
Even though I noticed you weren’t fully satisfied with the shuttle bus. Please be sure that I have communicated your observations to the concerned teams, Front Office Manager, in order to improve our operations.

Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon, I naturally remain at your service for anything further.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

Absolutely disgusted so glad we didn't bring our children!!!!
Arrived at 1.00am to a business class suite 'ha' what a joke there was no kettle only one mug no espresso machine no slippers room was dirty went down to complain took 2 hours for a kettle and 2 days for expresso machine which arrived very dirty so didn't use we complained several occasions manager never available. On check out we asked to see manager to our disgust wouldn't come out of back office we complained to receptionist who had to keep going back and forth to manager who offered us 20% off amount and free drinks at bar (we were leaving ) so wasn't helpful! To say our room cost over £800 for 4 nights I'd of rather got the cash and burnt it !!! Room service was a joke no breakfast on last morning as no body collected card off door! Concierge didn't help when we arrived as wasn't there !!!! Two porters on second night were running around outside having water fight and chasing each other with baseball bat !!! Room dirty dusty paint peeling off wallpaper coming off carpet very dirty maintenance awful hooks in bathroom hanging off wall tap loose in bathroom grease all over windows never replaced mugs so had to ring down for more!!!! 'But on a plus the bed was very comfy ' !! Safe to say will NOT be going back and head office In Dublin are going to get an email followed with pictures ! Advise anyone not to stay here especially with children

• Stayed August 2014
Dear Mr Loubylass,

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu in Disneyland Paris, I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay in our hotel. Please be sure that I have transmitted your comments to the concerned teams, Head of Department, in order to improve our operations, and to give you entire satisfaction during your next stay with us.

Hoping to have the pleasure to welcome you again in our hotel, I remain at your disposal for any further information.

Sincerely yours,
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Stayed here Monday to Friday to travel to Disneyland & travel into Paris.

As a hotel, it is functional more than anything, the rooms are simple, yet have a mildly better than normal feel. The bathroom having two instead of one sink.

Service was again adequate, when we arrived, there was only one pillow on either side of the bed, quick call to reception and extra pillows arrived.

Seen as this was pretty much a bed and a place to eat in the morning before we went off exploring, I would say it is more than adequate to most people. I had no complaints about the food, my wife commenting on some of the hot food at breakfast but there was enough choice to make up for it. I note the comments on a lack of bread and toaster and would agree to be fair. If you do want bread you had to cut it yourself, or settle for some rock hard local buns.

The main issue I would say and something to beware of is the bus to Disneyland. On a morning to get to the park for a reasonable (0900-1100), booking is essential, to do this you need to see the concierge.
He spent long periods missing from his desk by the front door however, so having to wait for him to appear, or someone to find him was annoying, especially if you've just got back to the hotel at the end of a long day.
It would appear you wouldn't be accepted on a bus without a ticket.

On an evening, we experienced first hand on the last couple of buses a wild crush to get back. Having waited in the 'stop' (the taxi rank) for a period of time, and being British were in an orderly queue. As the bus pulled up, we were swamped from all directions by various other guests.

As the doors opened you get shoved all over the place. On this occasion others had no regard for a mother with a baby in her arms trying to lift a pushchair onto the bus and simply pushed past her....beware!

Other than that, not too bad, would stay again probably due to location and price compared to the Disney Parks, however would probably go by Taxi or drive to the park to avoid the rabble.

Room Tip: We had a view over the courtyard, very quiet.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
VirginieThevenet, Social Media Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear Traveler,

We appreciate you took some time to leave a comment on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff, I would like to thank you for choosing the Radisson BLU Hotel at Disneyland Paris!
I am pleased to read that you appreciated our spacious bedrooms and the reactivity of our team members. However, I took into account the fact that you were not completely satisfied with our free shuttle service and the choice of bread at breakfast. Please be sure that I have communicated your observations to the concerned teams so as to improve our operations.

We hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again soon at the Radisson BLU Hotel at Disneyland Paris,

Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

This may be a little harsh since I am comparing this hotel with a fairly arbitrary set of expectations mostly from traveling on business in the US. This hotel is perfectly functional, the staff are very friendly and helpful, and it is - of course - primarily there for guests of Disneyland Paris. To some extent, I created my own issue by booking within three weeks, for a two day stay in the middle of August. However, at $450 a night I have reasonably high expectations of any hotel anywhere. Our room was functional and "as advertised", but still barely 350 sq ft, and sparsely appointed. It's the little things - a dirty tray in the hallway from the previous guest (at 5pm), missing cups on the coffee tray and so on - not enough to make a stink about at the front desk, but enough to make you go "Hmm. $450 eh?". The hotel has very few amenities compared to what you might expect in the US, so there is no shop for essentials, no vending machines etc. If you are hungry at night, your only option is a very limited room service menu (bear that in mind if you're coming back from Disneyland at midnight). To be fair, the hotel delivered what it needs to deliver for a hotel that is in business to make money from Disneyland visitors, but I left feeling like I had overpaid substantially. Maybe that's the real magic of Disney....

Room Tip: No. Expect it to be fairly noisy since I would speculate that the vast majority of guests are there...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Traveler,

You can be sure that I took into account the fact that you were not fully satisfied with your experience at the hotel. Therefore, I have communicated your observations to the concerned teams, mainly Housekeeping, so as to quickly improve our operations.

I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again soon.
I remain at your disposal for any further information,

London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

We stayed at this hotel 4 nights from 23-27 July.
This was our 2nd trip to Disney but first time to this hotel. Overall it was satisfactory but there were many areas that I wasn’t entirely convinced about.

The bus was every 30 minutes so in the morning you have to book in advance. This created some panic each day having to wake up 2 kids, get ready, have breakfast and then rush for a specific timed bus. I think I only made the bus once the other 3 days I had to wait to see if there was spaces on a later bus. The hotel did not mention there was an “overflow bus” at 1015 and 1045 that we coincidentally found out about after we missed the 10am bus. The service was quick to the Disney but the bus is TINY and always jam packed. The poor frequency was by far very stressful as we also had to time out departure, our evening dinners in the park and I did NOT enjoy constantly looking at my watch to see when the next bus was. Also, it stops in the taxi rank unlike other buses that having proper parking stops, quite weird.

The room were comfortable and reasonably spacious. The sofa beds for the kids appeared quite wobbly but aged 2 & 5 we managed. Housekeeping was a bit slow we had to call a few times for the cleaning, repairs and towels. The towels often were stinky even after a change and we found white fluff coming off then suggesting a poor and cheap quality purchase by the hotel. The TV comes on in the bedroom which is very annoying and no one new how to switch off it was full blast even with the TV muted off. On the last day we call the reception who also had no idea.

The hotel in general did have a more posh feeling to it that the other Disney hotels nearby but the queuing system was not in use at reception so people could join any queue and wait. The pool by the way is midget size but good for a quick dip- the lockers are really terrible!

The breakfast was in general poor quality. The meats the eggs and there was a lack of toaster or bread. The pastries were fine. Unfortunately they served whole potatoes for breakfast something you normally serve at dinner time with your meat and vegetables. The breakfast however did not feel chaotic like I have seen in other places so for a little snack it was ok.

The hotel is the longest distance from the park than the nearby hotels like Magic circus but since the bus is direct it is possibly quicker. The shopping mall VAL EUROPE is 6 minutes by TAXI €8 euros tops and maybe walk in 30 minutes! Makes sure the taxi driver doesn’t rip you off like they tried to do with us ! You can spend half day in there no problem.

On our last night the room keys stopped working and I had to go up and down 3 times to get it fixed whilst a very tired pair of kids remained outside the door for 20 minutes waiting.

The hotel has a pleasant view when you face inwards into the courtyard and its quite a quite setting. The Disney express service that takes your luggage back to train station is a good idea since that saved me 2 hours of time, more to spend in the park. For me personally the let-down was the bus timetable that was very infrequent and often ram packed. They should make use of the 2nd mini bus parked on site and make the frequency 15 minutes rather than 30 minutes, it would certainly have improved my holiday as I said I felt very rushed on occasions trying to make a certain bus (which was usually on time)

Room Tip: Facing the courtyard
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear RaviDoshi,

Thank you very much for posting a note on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us.

Please be sure that I took into account the fact that you were not fully satisfied with our quality of service. Of course, I have forwarded your observations to the concerned teams, Housekeeping, Reception, Food & Beverage and our Free shuttle service.

I remain at your service if you require any further information
London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

First impressions do matter: we arrived at the hotel at 2.40pm expecting to wait 20 minutes for the check-in time at 3.00pm. We ended up waiting till 4.10pm with only a straight-faced explanation that someone in the room had been given a late check out. When does "wear and tear" really get due for changing?? The room furniture was shabby and the carpet made me sneeze and I had to take antihistamine. The guest toilets in the reception area (as early as 9.45am) are stinking of stale pee; particularly the soap dispenser in the toilet for wheelchair users never had soap for the 3 days we were there- we were curious to know whether it was ever refilled; we would wait 20 minutes for the concierge to appear- appeared they had inadequate staff. The hotel is not worth it's 4-star rating.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Traveler,

Thank you very much for taking time to post a note on TripAdvrisor regarding your recent stay at tthe Radisson BLU Hotel at Disneyland Paris.

On behalf of our entire staff, I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay in our hotel. Please be sure that I have transmitted your comments to the concerned teams, housekeeping and reception, so as to improve our operations, and to give you entire satisfaction during your next stay with us.

I remain at your service if you require any further information,
Kind regards,
Nairobi, Kenya
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

This summer, my family and I embarked on a trip across Europe, staying first in the Radisson Blu in Amsterdam. As a whole it was an extremely enjoyable stay, the staff were warm, the food was great and the accommodation was well worth the money. The Radisson blu Disneyland is quite the opposite. Upon checking in we were greated by a room with wet carpets that are all too expensive for the type of accommodation they offer. The staff here are by and large incredibly rude and disinterested, and the dining options become tedious very shortly. That being said, I must acknowledge that the food is excellent. Aswell as this, the hotel boasts and incredible view, and the decor- namely the main terrace and bar area- is exquisite.

However, the most dissapointing factor of our stay is undoubtably the staff who are extremely cold and care nothing about customer satisfaction. I have noticed that they tend to serve the wealthier looking guests considerably faster, and are prone to snapping back at guests. Although, some are very friendly, most are not.

Overall experience; could not have been happier to be leaving!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Traveler,

We appreciate you took some time to post a note regarding your recent stay with us.

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed our cuisine, the rooms with a view on the golf course, and our terrace.
However, on behalf of our entire staff, I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced during your stay in our hotel. Please be sure that I have transmitted your comments regarding the overall feeling you keep in mind so as to improve our quality of service, and to give you entire satisfaction during your next stay with us.

I remain at your service if you require any information,
Kindest regards,

Been to Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris? Share your experiences!