“4 Stars...? hahaha...” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris

You added Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris to your Saves list
Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Allee De La Mare Houleuse, 77700 Magny-le-Hongre, Marne-la-Vallee, France (Formerly Radisson SAS)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Magny-le-Hongre
GreenLeadersSilver level
Frankfurt, Germany
“4 Stars...? hahaha...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

We have been to Radisson Blue Dubrovnik...that was 4 star! But this one: more like 2,5 stars. Restaurant reminds me of a Rail Station Restaurant in a big city...no charm, no flair. The only bar is in the lobby area...feels like you re sitting in a shopping mall. The gym is ok, the pool is small and full of people...the sauna is not clean :( Plus point are the grounds, there is a playground for smaller kids and you can go for a run outside and around the hotel. We came by car, parking is no problem and it is easy enough to get into Paris from here.

Room Tip: There were no other rooms available so we had 4 beds in one room...bit small but for city visit is o...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
VirginieThevenet, Social Media Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Dear Mrs Alexandra S,

We appreciate your taking the time to post a notice on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu in Disneyland Paris, I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay in our hotel. Please be sure that I have transmitted your comments to the concerned teams, Food and Beverage and Head of Department, in order to improve our operations, and to give you entire satisfaction during your next stay with us.

Hoping to have the pleasure to welcome you again in our hotel, I remain at your disposal for any further information.

Sincerely yours,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

The Radisson property and rooms definitely reach the standard of a four star hotel: spacious and clean rooms, close to Disneyland, good breakfast buffet, etc.

However, the staff disappointed us. Staff in an average 2* hotel is more professional and hospitable than at this Radisson. Some examples of the shortcomings:

When we were in our room, cleaning staff entered without knocking on the door, simply walking in and starting to speak in French. This happened four times during our stay, once when we were changing clothes. No apology or anything; quite rude and unprofessional.

The fire alarm went off during our stay. It turned out to be a test, but we were not informed about this. When we left the room, there was nobody to tell us anything and only when we were in the lobby the reception-guy was able to tell us that nothing was going on and that we could go back to our room. He didn't seem to care much though.

The couch in our room was turned into a second bed. In the morning, I informed the reception that we preferred it to be turned back into a couch (we were only with 2 people in the room, so didn't need an extra bed). This still had not happened when we arrived back after a day in the Disney park. A mistake is human, but then correct it if the customer tells you about it.

Plates with room service food were standing in the corridors, literally for days, without being taken away by staff.

Besides the shortcomings of staff, there were some minor inconveniences: e.g. wifi did not work properly in our room and we got two single beds instead of a double bed.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mr Wouter188590,

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu in Disneyland Paris, I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay in our hotel. Please be sure that I have transmitted your comments to the concerned teams, Head of Department, in order to improve our operations, and to give you entire satisfaction during your next stay with us.

Maastricht
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Negative is the bus to the park and back to hotel.
Not big enough... No control of reservations .... No structure... Tip for management! Do something About all the complaines Before fights got nasty!!

The rest is good!

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Mr joep s,

On behalf of our entire staff, I would like to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu at Disneyland Paris and I am happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel.
Even though I noticed you weren’t fully satisfied with the shuttle. Please be sure that I have communicated your observations to the concerned teams, Head of Department, in order to improve our operations.

Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon, I naturally remain at your service for anything further.

Hong Kong, China
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

This hotel is the worst hotel I ever stay in last few years which cost 200 + euro.

I truely don't understand why someone rate this hotel 4 or 5 stars.

Why it is terrible ... To name a few ... Tried to call the so-called one touch service to get a morning call, for 3 nights in a row, no one picked up the phone and answer me ... The heater is always on, say around 30 c, cannot adjust, need to open the window whole night to cool the room, imagine, this hotel claimed to be GREEN ... Bottle water, not in sight ...

Enlighten me how this hotel with the price deserves a rating better than POOR.

Ken from Hong Kong

Room Tip: Don't ask me, ask GOD
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mr Tgmsken,

Ghent, Belgium
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Rooms are fine, location still excellent, breakfast ok but if you look close to infrastructure (ex. furniture) in shared spaces (lobby - breakfast space) you see some investments are necessary to keep the 5 stars if they do not invest this hotel is next year 4 stars. WIFI was also not working in the room, at the reception they told us this was going to be fixed but that was not the case.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
VirginieThevenet, Social Media Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear Mr BARTVDB100,

Even though I noticed you weren’t fully satisfied with shared spaces and Wifi. Please be sure that I have communicated your observations to the concerned teams, Head of Office, in order to improve our operations.

Dhanbad, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

very far from paris city since being in a expensive city its better to be in hotels near or within city.
apart from that, hotel is good but only think i did not like is the breakfast for 4 star hotel is not wholesome.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Mr mdsaqlain,

Even though I noticed you weren’t fully satisfied with Breakfast. Please be sure that I have communicated your observations to the concerned teams, Food and Beverage, in order to improve our operations.

Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

This hotel has a wonderful location and practical services if you visit Disney/Paris. Has a reliable, but crowded shuttle to the Station, were Disneyland is located and you could hop on a train for central Paris aswell. It faces the Disney golf course so it is surrounded by nature and has a nice bike way connecting it to Disney aswell. Breakfast is great and service is good. My only concern is the common areas, the Lobby furniture needs renovation and the halls need to be inspected frequently for Roomservice trays return. It is disgusting to be wellcomed by a hall full of empty trays and food stank! Other wise be sure to make reservations for the shuttle, which is free.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mr Viddene,

Even though I noticed you weren’t fully satisfied with furniture and room service. Please be sure that I have communicated your observations to the concerned teams, Head of Office and Food and Beverage, in order to improve our operations.

Been to Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris? Share your experiences!