“Good hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris

You added Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris to your Saves list
Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Allee De La Mare Houleuse, 77700 Magny-le-Hongre, Marne-la-Vallee, France (Formerly Radisson SAS)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Magny-le-Hongre
GreenLeadersSilver level
London, United Kingdom
“Good hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Location was a short shuttle bus ride to Disneyland.
Rooms were a decent size and clean, nice view of the golf course and had windows you can fully open.
Buffet breakfast was tasty and good selection of hot and cold food.
Bar area was nice with a large open fire in the middle, nice to sit next to as it was freezing cold in Paris that weekend.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Sguillaume, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Palace85,

We appreciate your taking the time to post a notice on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff, I would like to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu at Disneyland Paris and I am happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel.

Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon, I naturally remain at your service for anything further.

Virginie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

A reservation at another hotel I had fell through, leaving me out on the streets. Thankfully, Radisson Blu Disneyland had room for me last minute (19:30). They picked me up at the train station with their free shuttle (Disneyland is at the train station where their shuttles run to and from ). Once at the hotel I saw how freindly the staff are. I ate their dinner, food was great. Everyone was so kind! The room is amazing! My friend slept in the real bed and I was on the pull-out sofa. That sofa bed had an amazing mattress, felt like a real bed. Slept amazing. The bathroom is huge.They offer some BBC channels so I could watch tv in english. I got breakfast at the buffet, again the food was amazing.
Only downside is that there are only "wifi zones" where you can use wifi. No signal in the rooms.
I recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Lizzy T,

For the WIFI, with our easy-to-follow instructions, you can log on to your corporate network, access email, download music, shop, do whatever it is you like to do online, and do it for free throughout the hotel!

Long committed to being among the first to anticipate the needs of the busy traveller, Radisson Blu has been offering Free high-speed Internet access to all guests who stay in our hotels. Just check-in to Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts worldwide and get free access to the Internet as a part of our E@sy Connect service concept.

Wakefield, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

From arrival until departure, the staff at this hotel were extremely helpful, very attentive and a quick service, even though the hotel was full with corporate guests.
On check-in to our bedroom, there was only 1 pillow each, but after a quick call to reception, more pillows arrived very swiftly.
Breakfast in the morning has a wide variety from fresh fruit, pastries, cereals and cooked breakfast. Again, the staff during breakfast are very friendly, speak good English and are very attentive.
The shuttle bus runs every 30 minutes and takes you straight to the Disney village which is very useful if this is the purpose of your stay.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to guests who would like to visit Disneyland Paris but also have somewhere to relax after a long day exploring the parks!

Some tips : We stayed at the hotel on a weekday which meant the Disney parks were much quieter than weekend days!
If you fly into Charles de Gaulle, there is a high speed train, TGV, which takes you straight to the Disneyland village in only 9 minutes and then get the shuttle from the Disneyland village to the hotel - very quick and easy after a day of traveling

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Sguillaume, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear Broo72,

Florence, Toscana, Italy
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I usually don't write reviews, but I hope this could help somebody who's about to book this hotel.
I'm a Radisson's platinum member, therefore you can trust me when i say i know Radisson's standards and this hotel is surely not meeting any expectations: in terms of room's quality and service. Never treated so badly and rudely in a "high class" hotel like they love to define themselves .
I just received my new membership card and their motto is: "Yes, I can! this is our service culture". Well, I'd like to know then, why i got just "NO, I can't" in this hotel all the time. And I want to underline: not just NO, but they laughed at me and tried their outmost to make me feel stupid having just asked to eat a sandwich at the bar at 10 pm (I don't have time to explain the whole story, but trust me It was unbelievable, and my girlfriend and I were without words..), to help me with my baggages when I checked in at 2.30 am etc..

Radisson is my favorite hotel chain but I can't suggest this specific hotel. I should have believed to the other bad reviews i saw on trip advisor before booking.

It's not cheap and it's important they meet the expectation they promote.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear FrancescoIII,

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu in Disneyland Paris, I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced during your stay in our hotel. Please be sure that I have transmitted your comments to the concerned teams, particularly to the bar and guest relations, in order to improve our operations. Please be assured that this is not the standard that we hold ourselves to and we hope to have the opportunity to demonstrate it during your next stay with us.

Again, please accept all our apologies and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

Sincerely yours,

Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Booked this hotel as part of a package to take my daughter to disneyland paris. My only slight problem was when I first arrived I was told that they did not have a reservation for me, but that was soon sorted. Our hotel room was clean, spacious and had everything we needed. Beds were comfy. Breakfast was included in our stay - buffet style which is always helpful. I would stay at this hotel again if went back to Disney. Free shuttle service to disney land which runs every half an hour.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Sguillaume, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Dear Tracey W,

Johannesburg, South Africa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Our room wasn't ready for us when we arrived at 3pm, which was well within the check in time and after a long train ride and lugging our bags, we just wanted to freshen up and relax. After an hour, we got our keys after complaining. We were 3 in the room and the extra bed was like a hospital bed, railings and all!! The shower didn't have a curtain or dorr so the floor would often get wet, quite annoying after a few days. No staff members to assist you with your bags when you arrive, you must do it yourself. The hotels is always really busy and noisy and restaurant service is really slow and the waitors hardly speak english so the order takes forever. Everything is really expensive but i guess that is everywhere in Disneyland. The hotel is NOT walking distance but the shuttle works well and is every half hour, didn't have to wait long and takes about 7 minutes to get there. Overall, really average everything!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Sguillaume, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Dear BhavsN ,

We were full during your stay with us, I noticed you weren’t fully satisfied. Please be sure that I have communicated your observations to the concerned teams, front office, restaurant, in order to improve our operations.

Solihull
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for five nights in October as part of our honeymoon. On arrival we were quite impressed - nice lobby, free and plentiful parking in a nice area. However on checking into our room I was shocked to see it was very dated, the throw at the end of the bed was worn and bobbled :-( not quite the smart room we were hoping for. Also to add to the sadness a child/children from a previous stay had drawn all over the walls in blue pen! I was quite suprised that the room was given to us in this condition. As a Brit I normally wouldnt have made a fuss but as it was our honeymoon we went to tell reception of our room misery! I can say on this count they were excellent - they upgraded us to a family room which was much nicer - and had obviously been renovated more recently. The room itself was lovely double sink, comfy bed, nice tv and good power shower.

Other positive things about this hotel was the shuttle - this ran promptly all day. The only slight complaint I would note is that the shuttles finished at 9.15 (when the disneypark closed at 8.) This was not helpful if you wanted to eat in the disney villiage after your park experience. We discovered having missed the shuttle a taxi is €20 flat rate to hotel - which is extortionate considering how close it is - or try to navigate the public transport bus service. If anyone needs to get back later they should take the number 34 bus to Pre de Bray and it I easy to get to from there. The cynical side of me would assume the hotel don't run shuttles later as they want you to eat in their restaurant!

Talking of which - Pamplemoose - is nice. I would say expensive but the food was nice but the portions rather small. My advice would be to get the rer train to val de Europe as there are several more reasonable restaurants there.

In regards to travelling to Paris it works quite well - 30 min train into the heart of Paris.

Be careful when checking out as they tried to charge us for breakfast when we hadn't had any. Also they kept us waiting ages at checkout for them to check this which was not particularly helpful.

My only other point would be that it would be nice for the bedrooms to have coffee etc filled up for two people. I can't imagine two packets of coffee a day is too much of an ask for a hotel which charged 110-130 a night. They do this in travelodges as a basic!

Overall a nice stay but if you can afford it stay at Disney.

• Stayed October 2012
Dear Englandje1,

On behalf of our entire staff, I would like to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu at Disneyland Paris for your honeymoon and I am happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel.
Even though I noticed you weren’t fully satisfied. Please be sure that I have communicated your observations to the concerned teams, in order to improve our operations. For the regular breakfast charge is actually billed automatically by the system and removed when applicable after cross checking the list from the breakfast staff.

Virginie

Been to Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris? Share your experiences!