Macau is an odd city, but Sofitel remains a paradise.
Sofitel Macau is just perfect. The staff is great and the room superb. Love it! They take care of every detail, just to make you feel in a french palais.
The Casino, however, is not a nice place to go: full of stressed chinese spending all the money they have and smoking all the time.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Macau At Ponte 16 Hotel
- Sofitel Macau At Ponte 16 Hotel Macau
- Sofitel Ponte 16
- Sofitel Macau
- Macau Peninsula Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned on Macau's picturesque waterfront, Sofitel Macau At Ponte 16 is located in the center of the city and amidst the charming historical quarter with walking distance to St. Paul's Ruins and A-Ma Temple! The complex of restaurant, bar, recreational facilities, meeting and banquet venues, in-house casino and MJ Gallery ensures that Sofitel has created an exquisite world for lovers of "art de vivre". The hotel has an easy access to the major points of entry into Macau and offers its guests complimentary transfers to the Macau ferry terminal and GongBei border gate on the Ponte 16 casino shuttle buses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Splendia, ACCOR, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sofitel Macau at Ponte 16 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.