“What a find!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #45 of 372 Restaurants in Macau
Cuisines: Chinese
“What a find!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I read about this but wasn't really looking for it specifically. I decided to turn into the street on which it is situated and to my most pleasant surprise, my son was arrested by the sight of the roasted goose at the window. So we went in and though it was full, we found 2 seats as the 2 patrons beside us were leaving. The roasted duck was yummy. So was the roasted pork although it was a tad too fatty for my liking and the skin a little too salty. However, I will be back tomorrow at lunch for the roasted goose!!!

People were streaming in constantly and many were just ordering takeouts by the boxes!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Nilai, Malaysia
“Best Black Paper Roast Duck”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Personally I do no like to eat duck due to cheewy, but this is exception. The meat are dim with sauce and soft. Does not cheewy and it's taste very nice especially the black paper.
The seasoning of the black paper are perfect, not over or less, it's perfect.
A must try when you are in Macau.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Malaysia
“Worth trying”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Good roasted duck and goose to savor your taste bud. The secret ingredient that make it so unique and tasty is really the black pepper sauce. Price reasonably well compared to the famous Hong Kong Lung Kei. Service can be improved. I don't think you can get anything back home. What is the different between goose and duck meat? Pricey and less pricey..Meaty and less meaty..fat and less fat......enjoy!

Visited May 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“unique roast duck”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

duck roasted to golden crisp with very strong black peppery taste - what is it not to like. taste fantastic and i absolutely like it

however, service was bad (seems like a common trait in most Macau restaurant) and staff attitude was horrible. shop was also very small and oily.

recommend for take away not dine in

Visited August 2013
Singapore
“Roast pepper goose”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I went there on a Saturday and it is lunch time. The restaurant is quite crowded but luckily we managed to get a small table for 3 persons. We ordered their roast pepper goose and a plate of lettuce. The pepper goose taste very different from other roast goose I've tried.The pepper sauce make the goose smell and taste very good. The meat is tender, not too salty and the skin is crispy and yet juicy. With the sauce, I can easily finish up the bowl of rice quickly. Writing this review already makes me hungry...

Next time, I will try the roast duck.

• Visited July 2013