I went to Macau with every intention to go Bungee jumping. It was the highest commercial bungee jump in the world (to date) at 233 m (764 ft) and had a 100% safety record. How could I refuse??? Alright, the price was quite steep at around MOP 3,188 (US$409), but I will be paying for an incredible experience. The price could actually be a deterrent from people backing out - why let all that money go to waste?
Went to the tower around 430pm but had not had any lunch yet and I didn't want to faint from hunger in mid-jump so I grabbed a cookie and some water from the resto on the 58th (or was it 59th?) floor. Though I made an appointment for 430pm, I was told there weren't a lot of jumpers so I could go anytime I want. Looked around the observation deck while eating my cookie and enjoyed the view.
You pay MOP 130 (US$17) to go up the deck. Personally, I think it's better if you do at least one of the activities they had - bungee jump, skywalk or skyjump to make the most of going up.
Bungee jump steps:
1) Pay the fee
2) Go up to the 61st floor (or you can go to the 58th floor observation deck and have a snack and look around while you're at it)
3) go to the 61st floor and present your receipt
4) get your bungee shirt, locker key, baller band (souvenir)
5) change into the shirt so you won't need to pay again when you go up the tower again after your jump
6) change into their sneakers if you're wearing loose shoes (e.g. flip flops, slip ons)
7) get body strapped and briefed
8) get feet strapped and photographed
10) Go back up the tower to get your photo/video USB and get your stuff from the locker.
Don't forget to smile and wave for the photos and videos and DON'T bend your legs when you jump for a nice jump pose :)
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.