As a frequent goer to Macau, checking in process for certain new and hugh Taipai hotels might be as horror as haunted house. However, front desk staffs of the Holiday Inn are smart and professional. I am staying under a package with lots of items to handle: say breakfast options, ferry tickets. ...etc. However, this smart guy handle all these properly within five minutes including answering all my queries and even done a little chit chat with me. A smooth check in really gave me very good impression
Further more the Buffet breakfast included is so good.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Macau Hotel Macau
- Holiday Inn Macau Hotel
- Macau Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Macau Peninsula
- Macau Peninsula Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the new business district, the Holiday Inn Macau is the only international four-star property in this vibrant city. Close to both the Macau-Hong Kong Ferry Terminal and the city centre, the hotel is accessible by public transportation. With its recent refurbishment, the hotel has a contemporary design providing a very friendly and casual atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Macau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.