“Luxury and Attentive Service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 20% off
Ranked #2 of 85 hotels in Macau
Auckland, New Zealand
“Luxury and Attentive Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Like a slice of high quality Las Vegas in Macau. Beautuful hotel, high quality fittings, exceptionally helpful staff. I wish I'd used the gym earlier in my stay - it was excellent! Don't bother with the shopping unless you are loaded...

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Conrad

Meridith B, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear Jeremy,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to read that you were delighted with the hotel features and flawless service provided by our Team Members. After the gym next time, I would recommend you to try a treatment at our award winning Bodhi Spa. We will look forward to your return.

706 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Stay in Conrad Macao more than 5 times, no one time was disappointed, only have better than the last. Comfortable, luxurious & elegante suit, kind & helpful staff, especially Kajana, excellent arrangment, made our birthday celebrate trip amazing & everything complete. Thank you all! Hope to stay again soon.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Conrad

Meridith B, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Dear Kwan Ming T,

Thank you for your positive comment and for your loyalty. I am pleased to read that you had an amazing birthday celebration at Conrad Macao. Apart from all the comfort from our luxurious rooms, it is indeed the flawless and personalized service from our team members like Kajana that makes the difference.

Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

The hotel is extremely comfortable and luxurious albeit I find the lobby a bit dimly lit hence not as "warm" as I'd like. The room is of very high quality. However, if hotel can provide more complimentary water, it would be good since the pharmacies in the area do not sell mineral water and I have to resort to getting water from the casinos most of the time. Overall, it is an extremely pleasant 3 nights stay. Thank you Conrad Macao...

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Joo Chuan K,

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to read that you had a pleasant stay at Conrad Macao and we have taken note of your comments. We will look forward to your return.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Just came back after a 4-night stay in Conrad Macau. Service was exactly what I read and expected - Excellent!
From prompt responses to pre-stay queries by Nathan Kung and Herbert Leung, to personalised attention from Chandran Morgan and Edmund Tan during our stay there, it was truly a fabulous stay. Checking in and out was a breeze and the rooms were lovely and spacious, and equipped with full amenities. Our special request for rooms nearer to the lift lobby were well noted and our old folks really appreciated the shorter walk. Conrad also provided complimentary wheelchair (upon request). All these personal touch points from the hotel made our family vacation a great and memorable experience. Truly impressive service and I will definitely stay here for my next visit!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Meridith B, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Dear Keltmy,

Thank you for your nice review. I am very happy to read that your family had a memorable vacation at Conrad Macao. It is true that our team members like Nathan, Herbert, Edmund and Chandran are all dedicated to deliver personalized and intuitive service to every guest along their stay and this is what makes a stay at Conrad Macao truly impressive. We will look forward to your return.

wollongong
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I have travelled a lot and stayed in some nice hotels around the world but this hotel was an absolute stand out. I have never done a review before as I’m usually straight back into my busy life at home but this hotel was so good I just had to write this review. We stayed there for 2 nights a few weeks ago. From the moment we arrived we were impressed. The front door was opened for us and we walked into the most beautiful shiny marble foyer, the air was scented with a lovely smell and there was the most extravagant flower display in the middle of the shiny marble foyer. The staff couldn’t do enough for us and the service was impeccable. The beds and pillows are the best I have ever slept on in any hotel and that made it very easy to have a good nights’ sleep. The buffet restaurant was outstanding with an excellent variety and quality of food and very good value. I cannot fault this hotel in any way and I would not hesitate in recommending it to anyone that wants good service, nice surrounds and to be made feel very welcome. Well done Conrad, you’re a winner!!!!!

Room Tip: We had a deluxe city view room and had a lovely view overlooking the pool, and also had a good view...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Clo98,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your recommendation. It is highly appreciated. I am pleased to read that you were delighted with the luxury and comfortable features of our rooms and services offered by our dedicated team members across Conrad Macao.
We will ook forward to your return.

Gibraltar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

We had a fabulous stay at Conrad Macau. The staff were very attentive to our needs we could not have wished to stay at a better hotel. If we return to Macau we will definately revisit Conrad Macau. The hotel is attached to a really large beautiful shopping mall. Everywhere was spotlessly clean. We were extremely happy to have chosen Conrad.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Sheryl,

Thank you for your review. I am glad to read that you experienced a fabulous stay at Conrad Macao. It is true that our staffs are dedicated to provide attentive and flawless service to every guest.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Having read great reviews and received recommendations about Conrad Macau, I booked a connecting suite and room for a 3-night stay in Macau in October 2013 with high expectations. Really, Conrad Macau lives up and exceeds my expectations totally with excellent services I experienced from each and every Conrad staff throughout my entire stay.

My Conrad experience begins a week before I checked-in when I received a personalized email from Mr Herbert Leung from the Concierge team and he was so helpful to arrange for restaurant reservations even to the extent of trying to call O Santos several times when it was closed to arrange for my dinner reservation.

At check-in, Prem was so helpful to bring us to our suite and explain in detail the facilities in the suite. A surprised birthday cake was even arranged to celebrate my mum's birthday.

On top of all these, I received a note from Mr Edmund Tan, Chief Concierge, every morning with suggestions on what to eat, things to do and places to go.. It is a very nice touch that goes a long way. I am keeping all these notes to plan for my next trip to Macau. Mr Chandran Morgan is always there to assist us at the front desk whenever we are going out to make sure that we get to the right destination.

Needless to say, the Conrad Macau is a fairly new property that exudes class and luxury with excellent suite, gym, pool facilities. To me, it is the people that makes the difference.

Thank you for making my holiday a memorable and fabulous one. Conrad Macau will be my first choice whenever I visit Macau in future.

Stayed October 2013
Dear WongWF,

Thank you for your positive review and recommendation. I am pleased to read that you were delighted with your stay at Conrad Macao. Apart from all the comfort offered in the property, it is as you mentioned people that make the difference. Our team members like Herbert, Edmund, Prem and Chandran are all dedicated to deliver intuitive and flawless service to provide personalized service to every guest.

Manager Brand Compliance & Quality

Been to Conrad Macao Cotai Central? Share your experiences!