“Hard Rock Hotel rock your holiday!” 5 of 5 stars

You added Hard Rock Hotel to your Saves list
Hard Rock Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   City of Dreams, Estrada do Istmo, Cotai, Macau, China   |
Ranked #13 of 85 Hotels in Macau
“Hard Rock Hotel rock your holiday!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Worth every single penny! Highly recommended! A very warm welcoming from the front desk. Spacious, clean, free shuttle, free show, casino and those branded shop just a step away. Bring your kids to kid's city will definitely spiced up their holiday and the stay with Hard Rock! Don't forget to drop by Rock Shop too!

• Stayed July 2013
HardRockMacau, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with us. It is only through continuous and objective feedback from guests such as yourself, that we are able to review and improve upon the facilities and services that we provide to ensure that we are meeting; if not exceeding your expectations. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that each and every guest that chooses to stay or visit the Hard Rock Hotel has a memorable time.

It is definitely very motivated and encouraging to know that we have made your stay a pleasant and memorable one. We will continuously striving for better service and we look forward to welcome you back to Hard Rock Macau.

Hotel Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Went here from HK to celebrate a friends birthday, had a great experience. The rooms were large and spacious and the Hotel itself is in the City of Dreams which ahs all the best(according to me) casinos in Macau. Would highly recommend it to anyone going to Macau.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
HardRockMacau, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel, responded to this review, July 31, 2013

Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Stayed with hubby and son, room was impressive with rich wood like furnishings. View from our room was also nice. The bed was king sized and vey comfy. What I didn't like was the bathroom which had a bath tub and shower in one and had a high step which was not safe for kids and elderly guests.. The toilet was also separate but did or have any bidet and was inconvenient.
But I liked their slippers which was rubbery and not paper. The laundry bag was also nice because it wasn't plastic bag.? The front reception and concierge were accommodating. And oh, we were given vouchers upon check in which we were able to use in the Hard Rock Shop
Other than the toilet, we enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: There is a food court on the 2nd floor and there were a lot of choices. McDonald was also on the 2nd...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

This Hard Rock hotel is located at the City of Dreams where most of the new hotels and casinos were located. Like most of the casinos in Macau, there are plenty of free shuttles take you around Macau that you do not have to worry about transportation at all. I booked a promotiion from the hotel website directly which included a corner suite and dinning credits.

When I got to the hotel around 13:30PM, the person at the front desk was polite but simply told me to come back after 15:00PM and asked to store my luggage for me without even checking if the suite was ready to go. I was a little shock about it but not a big issue since I could spend some time at one of the casino around first. After I came back around 17:00PM, my suite luckily was ready to go and check in process went smoothly. Bell person was courteous and efficient.

The design concept of the corner suite is very cool and shows you rock ’n’ roll “attitude” in a joyful way. I personally love every single piece of the furniture in the suite. There was a speaker with ipod dock for me to enjoy my favorite music and songs while staying. The bed was firm and comfortable which provides good quality sleep. You could enjoy the stunning view of City of Dreams from the floor to ceiling window. The frosted glass of the shower room provides some privacy but still quite “flirty.” The indoor slippers were very hard and thin which I did not feel comfortable wearing them.

It is also very easy to go to one of the most popular shows in Macau: The House of Dancing Water. The theater is attached with the hotel which allows you to go back to your room to fresh up before enjoying the performance. There are also a lot of memorabilia includes some famous Asian stars displaying around the hotel. It is already fun enough to take a trip inside the hotel itself to admire those memorabilia. I will definitely stay at the Hard Rock Hotel again when I visit Macau.

Room Tip: It is worth to stay at the Corner Suite. It does not cost too much more than a standard room.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

One of the best hotel we ever stay. Spacious, clean and with good services. Very friendly welcome at the front desk. All our request stated in the booking are fulfilled. Stay at the top level of the hotel, Fantastic view of Macau. Kid-friendly hotel. Wifi, ipod station all available. Quiet environment at the hotel level. Location is good, one junction away from the busy mall and very accessable to all places. Good shuttle bus services that link to all the major place of interest. We lost a hp on the shuttle bus and amazingly we able to locate it back due to the fast act of the driver and front desk staff. Swimming pool is nice! Kids enjoy a big time here. Our booking come with a pair of the dragon show. It is fantasitc good show too. Hotel really clean and look like newly open. Very good place to stay, highly recommend and will very much like to come back to this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

It is definitely discouraging to know that your experience was not pleasant as we were unable to meet the basic requirement of service. Please accept my apologies that we were not able to deliver the experience you were hoping for.

We take all our guests' feedback seriously and will use it to better improve ourselves. We hope your experience with us before will not hinder you from returning to us and give us a second chance.

We look forward to welcome you back to Hard Rock Hotel Macau.

Singapore, null, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Stay at Hard Rock during my stay at Macau . And its awesome !! The suit that I stay was very spacious and comfortable !
Free shutters bus to most of the attractions and most importantly, 1st class service !
Casino is next to the lobby and there is a kids club . Very good for family vacation .
Will book this hotel for my next trip !

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
HardRockMacau, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel, responded to this review, July 9, 2013

Taipei, Taiwan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

This was a vacation with my boyfriend. Upon check in I was greeted and welcomed by a friendly front desk agent. She was very passionate about her job and provided us with a lot of information and pamphlets for us during the stay. I was given a suite located at a higher floor with nice views. Everything was good until night time when I am about to go to sleep. The air conditioning was making very loud noises at 11:55pm, then I called down for help when they sent someone to my room to look at what happened. They insisted the A/C maybe broker, so they sent another person from engineering to check. When he arrived, he told me I had 2 options: 1. fix it and wait for 30 mins until fixing. 2/ turn off the A/C in the room and turn the A/C in the living room up so the cold air will slowly travel to the room... This answer was very unexpected. I was very angry. Later I called back down to customer service, they did ask me if I wanted to change room, but it was so late, so I refused and went back to sleep. Now the bad things doesn't just stop here. Next morning, I went down stairs to check out when I realized the check out line is so slow. Front desk checking out speed is below average. Then, I was given a folio of around $1800MOP after I signed, I received a copy of my receipt that states I was charged for around $2800MOP... Then, I went to concierge to ask where to take the shuttle to the Taipa ferry. The girl there told me it should be at the same place as all the other shuttles, however, when I took my luggage out to the 1F shuttle stop, they told me I was at the wrong place... I was very angry and went back to ask whether the girl is from concierge, when she replied me that its only her second day at this department. To me, I was in the hospitality industry before, I reckon if you are not ready to stand out at the counter to help customers to answer such an easy question as where he shuttle is, then she should not be at the counter. Overall, I was really disappointed at the service Hard Rock Macau had to offer. This made them look like a newly opened hotel, which is not ready for opening yet. Much training is needed to be given.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
HardRockMacau, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel, responded to this review, July 14, 2013

We look forward to welcome you back to Hard Rock Hotel Macau.

Hotel Operations Manager

Been to Hard Rock Hotel? Share your experiences!