“Not a hidden gem as others had suggested” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Reservations
Bangkok, Thailand
“Not a hidden gem as others had suggested”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

With great reviews I insisted to my husband we must go.........how I regret that. He ordered sea bass, it came with mash and 3 pieces of watery, limp veg. Every component was stone cold including the plate. People raved about the bread, I was hoping for crusty French. I got warmed doughy petit pain, the half pre baked ones from a packet. I ordered a salad with goats cheese. It was so horrible it came with what I swear was Camembert not goats cheese and was covered with pesto. The leaves were limp,old and the tomatoes had seen better days, overall it was so salty I left it. The french onion soup was nice but at £5 not that nice. The guy in charge made no effort to ask what was wrong when he enquired if everything was ok and I said no, he did not give a monkeys. Spent a lot of money on a terrible meal. Good job McDonald's was round the corner.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Oudtshoorn, South Africa
“Hidden gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Around the corner from Macdonalds is this hidden gem. Good, simple French cooking at affordable prices. The service by a Philipino couple was spot-on. I had the panfried foie gras with marmelade and panfried sea bass with white wine butter sauce. Good, honest French cooking

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Makassar, Indonesia
“Good food, good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

This restaurant is situated just next to Senado Square (a little path next to McDonald).
I visited this restaurant twice in this month and I fell in love with it
The restaurant layout is really unique, unlike any other restaurants in Macau. The ambience is also wonderful. Highly suggested for couple.

The foods are just simply delicious. The foods on the menu are just brilliant.
Duck breast with blueberry sauce is my favourite by far.

The service is also really good. The waiters are really friendly.
The price is not that cheap but it worth every single penny.

To wrap up, I would highly recommend this restaurant if you're looking for casual fine dining French restaurant in Macau.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Singapore, Singapore
“Delectable French Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Located just off the San Ma lO/ Senado Square/ Largo Senado... in one of the alleys. It is behind the Mc Donald next to Oumun Cafe.
Been there 3 times and I am always happy with the food. The chef is Japanese but his cooking skill is great. He is ex Robuchon chef and this shows on his cooking. His food is very delicious, especially the salmon fillet with water cress. I also love the vegetable in butter soup with ham. These two dishes are my ritual dishes.
Price? Not cheap nor overly expensive. Slightly up market but the food quality is amazing.

Visited August 2012
Hong Kong, China
“Exceeded High Set Expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

I read a few reviews of LBH and noted the chef had pedigree so was expecting a reasonably good meal - we got an exceptional one. The pate, fried goats cheese, steaks etc were all amazing and the ambiance was fantastic as set in a cave like room - very cosy and quite French. Service was also up to the task and we brought a few bottles that didnt upset them and we paid a reasonable corkage for those (HK$100). Suggest u book and go!

Visited August 2012