Spotless rooms and toilets.
Some pretty impressive architecture especially in the main reception.
Short and pleasant walk to the beach.
Management available for any concerns.
Meet and greet by management at a cocktail evening to ensure you knew who was in charge of each area of the complex.
Beds extremely comfortable.
No disturbed sleeps as noise is kept to a minumum.
Excellent pool facilities
No problems to big or small to deal with and we didn't really have any.
Shows on most nights some GREAT 'Sergio Rivero' some a bit more average.
Excellent food selection especially the meat .
A few minor lesser points which may or may not be of relevance
Not a great view from low level balcony's surrounded by greenery
Not the best place for interacting with other guests as a large section were Germans
that gave the place a sombre atmosphere. Not all were insular but many kept to themselves.
Very quiet surrounding area not much going on at night though busy during friday market .
The coast road to Puerto Rico is the scariest we have ever travelled on. The mountain road from Mogan to the top mountain is also terrifying but breathtaking at the same time. Definitely one of the highlights utterly awesome drive, like being on a very steep roller coaster.
- Also Known As:
- Cordial Mogan Playa Hotel Puerto De Mogan
- Mogan Playa
- Cordial Mogan
- Hotel Cordial Mogan
- Hotel Mogan Playa
- Hotel Cordial Mogan Playa
- Cordial Mogan Playa Hotel
- Cordial Mogan Playa Puerto De
- Cordial Mogan Playa Puerto De Mogan, Gran Canaria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This impressive resort represents a Canarian Village and consists of 9 different buildings. There are 487 rooms, distributed in 399 double rooms, 33 single rooms, 5 double suites and 50 junior suites. There isn't a feeling of being in a large resort – the original architecture which includes a chapel speaks for itself. All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV with integrated DVD-player, mini bar (for supplement), safe (on charge), bathroom with hairdryer, furnished terrace or balcony and more. The total surface of 48.000 m2, includes about 10.300 m2 of subtropical garden area with two splendid swimming pools (heated in winter) and whirlpools, kid's pool, kid's playground, solarium with sun beds, mattresses, umbrellas, and pool restaurant with terrace. This luxury resort offers a buffet restaurant, a-la-carte restaurant "Los Guayres," 3 bars, Discobar, Kiosque, a meeting room, a TV room, an internet and reading room (Internet on charge), Wellness and Spa Center "Spa Inagua" (for supplement, entrance up to 18 years old) and a large variety of sport activities (squash, bowling alley, multi-sport field, gym, ping pong, darts, boccia, garden chess, aerobics, aqua gym...). Some activities may be on charge. The Hotel Cordial Mogan Playa is a unique combination of a luxury vacational resort with an authentic Spanish atmosphere in a peaceful and beautiful surrounding. The wonderful subtropical climate allows the visitor to enjoy water sport activities and to play golf all year round. • In January 2009 opened the international Dive Company. Extra Divers is based within the hotel offering dive courses and excursions• In March 2009 the archeological park "Las Crucecitas" was inaugurated. It forms part of the hotel and shows newest remains and findings of the ancient burial grounds of the Guanches• In November 2011 opened "Hike & Bike" offering bike rental, excursions etc.• WiFi free of charge in whole hotel area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Cordial Mogan Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.