We have just returned from a two week stay at the Cordial Mogan Playa Hotel, our third visit in four years. Our rating for the hotel has remained constant on every visit. All the staff and management were very welcoming also any help that was needed was given without hesitation.
Our room was spotlessly clean,spacious and well decorated, along with the very attractive public areas. At breakfast and dinner there was always a good selection available that was well prepared and presented. The well cared for tropical gardens which would outshine many Botanical gardens is were we enjoyed having a daily stroll. The hotel is excellent for those who want a relaxing stress free holiday, and for those who like to burn off a few calories there are a variety of free exercise classes, I can recommend the aqua gym, fun but a good workout. Our visit was during the first two weeks in May so as you would expect most of the guest were of the older but young at heart age group. Pherhaps we are getting old but we rate this as the nicest and friendliest hotel we have visited over the past 45 years of travelling togeather, and we will definatly be back in the not too distant future.
If you are looking for night life and excitement in this resort you will dissapointed.
- Also Known As:
- Cordial Mogan Playa Hotel Puerto De Mogan
- Mogan Playa
- Cordial Mogan
- Hotel Cordial Mogan
- Hotel Mogan Playa
- Hotel Cordial Mogan Playa
- Cordial Mogan Playa Hotel
- Cordial Mogan Playa Puerto De
- Cordial Mogan Playa Puerto De Mogan, Gran Canaria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This impressive resort represents a Canarian Village and consists of 9 different buildings. There are 487 rooms, distributed in 399 double rooms, 33 single rooms, 5 double suites and 50 junior suites. There isn't a feeling of being in a large resort – the original architecture which includes a chapel speaks for itself. All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV with integrated DVD-player, mini bar (for supplement), safe (on charge), bathroom with hairdryer, furnished terrace or balcony and more. The total surface of 48.000 m2, includes about 10.300 m2 of subtropical garden area with two splendid swimming pools (heated in winter) and whirlpools, kid's pool, kid's playground, solarium with sun beds, mattresses, umbrellas, and pool restaurant with terrace. This luxury resort offers a buffet restaurant, a-la-carte restaurant "Los Guayres," 3 bars, Discobar, Kiosque, a meeting room, a TV room, an internet and reading room (Internet on charge), Wellness and Spa Center "Spa Inagua" (for supplement, entrance up to 18 years old) and a large variety of sport activities (squash, bowling alley, multi-sport field, gym, ping pong, darts, boccia, garden chess, aerobics, aqua gym...). Some activities may be on charge. The Hotel Cordial Mogan Playa is a unique combination of a luxury vacational resort with an authentic Spanish atmosphere in a peaceful and beautiful surrounding. The wonderful subtropical climate allows the visitor to enjoy water sport activities and to play golf all year round. • In January 2009 opened the international Dive Company. Extra Divers is based within the hotel offering dive courses and excursions• In March 2009 the archeological park "Las Crucecitas" was inaugurated. It forms part of the hotel and shows newest remains and findings of the ancient burial grounds of the Guanches• In November 2011 opened "Hike & Bike" offering bike rental, excursions etc.• WiFi free of charge in whole hotel area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cordial Mogan Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.