“great view, great vibes” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mogs Bar

Mogs Bar
Avenida Varadero, 30 | Playa de Mogan, 35138 Puerto de Mogan, Mogan, Gran Canaria, Spain
+(34)664618998
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Spanish, Tapas, Bar
Good for: Outdoor seating, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“great view, great vibes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

If you fancy a typical 'spanish feel' tapas bar with a relaxed vibe and some views to enjoy, then we recommend Mogs bar. The bar is clean and friendly, the tapas is very tasty and it's good value for the area. John is a great host and clearly cares about his bar and making people feel at home. The views of the port are a real bonus particularly as the sun sets and my boyfriend and I spent many an hour soaking up the hours in more ways than one! Enjoy.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

86% Recommend
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

My husband and I visited Mogs cafe bar several times in Puerto Mogan, the food is the best ive eaten in the area. We both can't stand being pressured when looking at menu, there was none of that.
I was a little worried when there was no customers in the cafe but we thought oh well lets try, we were so pleased we did the food is so fresh and well presented, that we kept going back.
So keep up the good work and thankyou John and Carman.
Look forward to our next visit.
Jackie and Phil.

“Absolutely fantastic tapas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

My family and I were visiting Mogan whilst on holiday at Anfi and checked trip advisor for a place to eat, we decided on Tapas having found Mogs got great reviews and weren't disappointed. The food was excellent, the service was quick, and the prices rivalled all the local restaurants. I was only disappointed that we were alone in enjoying this fabulous meal! The restaurant deserves more custome but this was most likely down to the place having a relaxed atmosphere and not having a pushy waiter on the street beconing is in which was great but unfortunately not good for business. As I said great food and probably we will definitely be eating there again. A family of three ate and drank all we could (6 dishes plus dessert plus beer, coffee and soft drinks) for €54, bargin!

Hitchin
“Fantastic!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We were looking for somewhere to have a light lunch and discovered Mogs, we were introduced to the best Tapas in Puerto de Mogan, we loved it that much that we returned there 3 times in less than a week, so pleased we discovered this lovely little place before the end of our holiday, the view form the restaurant was just breath taking. The service was first class. the attention to detail was perfected, nothing tacky about this place at all, no hassling people to come and eat there, which I found annoying form some of the other restaurants, we will certainly be returning there on our next holiday to Puerto de Morgan, can't wait!! :-)

Manchester, United Kingdom
“mogs is brill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I was in mogan in may 2013 for a week and went in mogs for tapas .the food was great .I retune in sep2013 for 2weeks for my birthday on 22 sep so we are all going to mogs for my birthday meal. .

• Visited May 2013