“Lovely lunchtime snacks” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Deeside, Wales
“Lovely lunchtime snacks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

We stopped here for a light bite to eat at lunchtime!

My three year old had a cheese and ham toastie which he seemed to enjoy!
I had the prawn with marie-rose sauce baguette which was fresh and tasty.
My partner had the club sandwich was great and slso a freshly made strawberry milkshake which went down well!

Staff were friendly and attentive!

Great place for a bite to eat overlooking the sea front!

Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Football”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Chose here as wanted somewhere the other half could watch the football! Service was ok, as was the food. Have tasted worse but was nothing special. Would I eat here again probably not, there are plenty others to choose from and am sure are better than this.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Dundee
“Good good. Service Appalling. ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Visited here with my mother for a quiet evening meal overlooking the beach. Was greeted by a look as if we were not welcome from the start. Had to ask for menus, and I wanted a little time to decide my drink. The waitress snapped at me and curtly told me she would come back. All I wanted was 10 seconds to actually think. When I decided, she gave me another dirty look. Ordered fish and chips. The sad thing is, the food was excellent. Freshly cooked, hot and tasty.

I don't think it is too much to ask to pay for a meal, and be treated like a welcome guest. Even if the waitress has a chip on her shoulder, she should be courteous at least. We paid good money for a meal and couldn't wait to leave because of how we were treated.

Bridgend, United Kingdom
“Good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Good service, large portions, not very expensive and they also do a take away service. Staff pleasant. Lovely beach views.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Manchester
“Good salads....coffee on the small side!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

We visited Cafe Maritime for lunch and had the cajun chicken and pineapple salad, really nice salad with plenty in and a good size portion of chicken.

We visited again for just a coffee, i wanted a latte but they didnt have any skinny or semi skim milk so we just opted for Americano but they came out in very small cups, only slightly bigger than an espresso. Good coffee though, just a little small.

Waitresses were nice and friendly and it was lovely and cool inside for our little baby to eacape the heat. Very clean also.