“Lovely garden restaurant. ” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Lierbyen
“Lovely garden restaurant. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We loved it here. Excellent food and lots of ambience. Portions are large, even the shared ones. Excellent meat , grilled right in front if you. Small place, so book ahead or have a drink at the bar and wait for a table. Do not go here if you are stressed for time, because good food takes time. But I guarantee you that the food is worth the wait. One if the best restaurants here.

Worthing, England, United Kingdom
“Good honest meat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Had dinner on my birthday at Zona Verde. I had read that the food was good and the outside seating a treat.
I was not disappointed. We sat under the trees in a cozy little garden. I had a steak and Cherry had mixed kebabs, both were tender and tasty. There are a lot of nice little touches and interesting additions that add to the meal but I will leave them to be discovered. I will say however that I can truly recommend the sangria.
Don't be put of by the outside appearance as you approach the restaurant it really is charming and worth visiting.

Andrew & Cherry

Trim
“Chateaubriand to die for!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband & I ate here on our second night in Puerto de Mogsn. All I can say is WOW! We shared smoked swordfish carpaccio to start followed by the most drlicious Chateaubriand. Lovely bottle of Rioja Reserva. No written menus just a concise menu memorised by staff.
Absolutely worth a visit. Enjoy.

Scotland
“Restaurant without a menu and prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Visited Zona Verde for a meal on our latest holiday. We had tried to visit this resturant in May, but it was closed for our whole two weeks and we were disappointed as we had been recommended by a friend to have a meal there. Luckily, this time Zona Verde was open and we had a lovely meal. I had the fillet steak, priced at 20 euros and my other half had the special kebab wich was pork, chicken and beef, priced at 14.95 euros. I mention the prices as there is no menu, and no prices except for the special, which was the kebab. Both our meals were excellent, no complaints. The setting was lovely and the authentic wood burner ptoduced lovely flavours. The service was good, although you had to wait which you don't mind if you have good, fresh food cooked before your eyes. We are going back to Puerto Mogan in May and hope to visit this resturant again.

• Visited September 2013
Sutton Coldfield
“Little oasis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Based on other trip advisor reviews visited Zona Verde with high expectations we were not disappointed. Little out of the main resort and not on the map we asked directions it's by the sports pitches and gym past the spa supermarket.

Very friendly staff lovely little garden setting, menu is very small 3 starters of the day and three main meals but all fantastic. We had the Spanish ham to start between us with hot crusty bread, followed by steak cooked in front of us on an open grill served with salads. Cheaper than the meal we had by the harbour which although nice was nowhere near as good.

This restaurant is worth looking for and we will be returning.