My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed the holiday. Thought hotel was very nice - the apartment was lovely. We were half board and thought the food was very good. Would definitely return. The staff were very friendly and we thought the Entertainment team did a good job.
The only thing to spoil the holiday was the fact that we had opted for shuttle bus from airport and this took 4 hours - without any exaggeration. On the return journey we got a cab and that jjourney took 35 minutes. So don't be fooled by claims that transfer takes 1 hour - maybe it does if there are not lots of hotels to drop off at first.... Nightmare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Puerto de Mogan, a fishermen area known as "Little Venice" by its visitors, just a few metres from the beach and from the colourful fishing quay and the marina, all surrounded by the beautiful and exuberant Mogan Valley. 303 Luxurious and broad apartments of one or two bedrooms covering a total surface of 35.000 Squared metres with subtropical garden adjacent to Hotel Cordial Mogan Playa.All the apartments have a living-room with kitchenette (microwave, coffee-machine, fridge, toaster, kettle), safe (for rent), satellite TV, direct telephone, bathroom and furnished terrace with private shower. There are ceiling fans in living- and bedroom.Half board including buffet breakfast and dinner with the possibility of having lunch instead of dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Cordial Mogan Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordial Mogan Valle Hotel Puerto De Mogan
- Cordial Mogan Valle Puerto De Mogan, Gran Canaria