“Worst Stay of My Life” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 2 Cabo Rojo B&B and Inns
New York City, New York
“Worst Stay of My Life”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

This was by far the worst hotel that I have ever stayed in, period.
My friend and I arrived on a very busy weekend in the area and unfortunately could not find any affordable accommodations. With the help of the GPS, we found Tony's. We called them from the car to make a booking and informed us that they only had one room left but as long as we were ok with not having cable internet they would offer us a discounted rate of 65USD per evening, we were fine with this. When we arrived the room miraculously went up to 75$ for the same room with no cable, we talked her down to the original 65$ and then went on to tell us that their wi-fi router was broken and there would also be no internet. This all should have been a sign.

Once in the room, not only was there no cable but the entire TV was missing and there was duct tape placed sporadically. When we pulled back the tape there were nickel sized holes underneath, about 7 or 8 in total all over the wall. When I went to take a shower there was no cold water and I had to take a very hot shower. To add to this it disturbed the bees that were nesting in the electrical outlet and they came out were swarming around me while taking a shower. After I got out of the shower I went to brush my teeth and went for the 'cold' knob and no water came out, so i reached for the 'hot' knob and brown water came out. We decided to go to the desk at this point and ask for another room.

The next room was not much better. When we entered the beds were not made and had duct tape on the mattress to cover up rips and the room smelled like it had been recently fumigated for bugs. To add to this, there was a dead bug found in one of the picture frames.

By far the worst hotel, ever. Don't even think of staying here!

Room Tip: Don't even come.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Families
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to Tony's Restaurant & Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Tony's Restaurant & Hotel

Address: Carr 102 Km 10.9 Punta Arenas | Joyudas, Cabo Rojo 00623, Puerto Rico
Location: Caribbean > Puerto Rico > Cabo Rojo
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 2 B&Bs / Inns in Cabo Rojo
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Tony's Restaurant & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Tony`s Restaurant And Hotel
Tony`s Restaurant Hotel Cabo Rojo

If you own or manage Tony's Restaurant & Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.