“Romantic getaway” 5 of 5 stars
Review of InnSpire Resort & Spa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Halfmoon Bay
InnSpire Resort & Spa
You added InnSpire Resort & Spa to your Saves list
5277 Evans Road | British Columbia, Halfmoon Bay, British Columbia V0N 1Y1, Canada   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #1 of 6 Halfmoon Bay B&B and Inns
Sechelt, British Columbia, Canada
“Romantic getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

My partner and I live only 20 minutes from Innspire but it felt like we were far away from the hustle and bustle of Sechelt! The hot tub nestled into the old growth trees looking up at the moon and the stars was heaven! The large king size bed was so comfortable and luxurious as well the rest of the suite was so tastefully decorated and cozy! We can't wait to do it again sometime. Thank you so much Diane and Len!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

An idyllic setting and magnificent hosts created a memorable end to our honeymoon. The suite was impeccable, extremely well equipped and so thoughtfully designed. We slept on luxurious sheets and ate like kings for breakfast - Diane was a wonderful hostess who really made us feel welcomed and comfortable and her local knowledge and recommendations were really essential. We had a relaxing massage with excellent and friendly beauticians and a few dips in the private hot tub. We would recommend this place to anyone staying in the area. A perfect relaxing retreat. Hope the gerberas are in full bloom this Summer! Mr and Mrs B. Birmingham UK.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Sechelt, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

The Innspire Resort and Spa is a Fabulous getaway! The owners,
are very accomodating and helpful! Truly, a 5 star experience and
a small slice of heaven:0 If your looking for a peaceful- romantic experience
you will not be disappointed. There are plenty of local activities nearby if
you do want to explore and wonderful restaurants nearby1

Room Tip: The villas are exceptional and very private.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

My partner and I chose to stay a weekend at InnSpire in hopes to escape our chaotic lives for a couple days. It was well worth it. The owners greeted us warmly and showed us to our little haven. The suites were absolutely beautiful; the owners clearly paid attention to detail when they did them up. The suite was spacious, clean and was more than we envisioned...very romantic. I've stayed at some fantastic resorts, hotels, B&Bs, and this suite was up there with some of the loveliest places I've stayed at yet. We enjoyed the soaker tub in the evening, and big patio where we had our morning coffees. We also took advantage of having the outdoor hottub to ourselves, which is usually shared with one adjoining suite. The owners were absolutely lovely and had great recommendations for places to eat around the area if we chose not to take advantage of the full kitchen in our suite. We treated ourselves to a couple of spa treatments at the inn. The spa amenities were cozy and the services were very good. We each had a facial and a couples massage. I highly recommend the facial.

A bit of work needed to be done to the grounds as the grass in some areas looked like it could have used a good watering and there were weeds along some of the paths. The owners are working on manicuring the grounds, will be adding more greenery and are building a pathway down to the beach from the Inn which will be nice when it is finished. I would recommend this place to friends

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Umina Beach, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

We arrived tired and knocked out after our flight from Australia. Immediately Len and Diane made us welcome and at home.

In the Australian parlance the place is gobsmacking. The facilities are 5 star plus and the location, looking over the water equally spectacular.

Technically one may call it a B&B but it is more than this. Experienced travelers know that you can arrive at the best of locations, experience a welcome, yet still feel it is an artificial and little bit "plastic" experience. Not here! Everything from the decor, the facilities to Len and Diane is warm and welcoming.

Friendly tips to the inexperienced traveller in Canada as to where one may visit and where one may eat out we're particularly helpful.

We leave, not out of choice, but the necessity of moving on to a wedding party, with some regret.

To those considering a visit to BC Sunshine Coast, you can do no better than staying here.

Thank you Len and Diane, we will be back one day!

Room Tip: They are all great, each different but all exceptional
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

Planning a wedding in general everybody has heard the horror stories or experienced the stress. I was planning a wedding that was short notice due to our schedules as well as living quite a long distance apart. I must say I felt it was a daunting task to try and find everything I wanted to plan my perfect wedding somewhere between where the two of us lived and somewhat on short notice and within a budget.

I found A Bay Hideaway on the net, checked out the pictures and read reviews. After calling a few other options and feeling overwhelmed as they didn't offer the full packages that I needed.. But wanting me to call and arrange a florist and a cake and the JP... Or just not being very accommodating .... I called Diane at A Bay Hideaway... She was so wonderful.... Listened to my panicked story and assured me she could figure out everything for me. Once I heard that she had availability to have our wedding I gave a huge sigh of relief as my heart had been set on having it there... The pictures are gorgeous of both the grounds, the villa, the jaccuzzi, as well as the packages offered

After telling her what my hopes of what I would like for our romantic weekend and wedding. I was surprised to hear yes to everything. Stress? There was no stress at all. For all those couples out there... your special day is about the two of you... I was not interested in being stressed and running around with my head cut off. Instead we were able to savor ever minute of this very special time, enjoying it.

I wanted to spend as much time with my future husband to be and I wanted him to feel special as well. So I had the couples side by side massage... I know that he was nervous and he told me that it felt great but also really relaxed him. After that he hit the hot tub for awhile. While I was getting a pedicure and make up done. To be honest I was a bit worried about someone I didn't know doing my make up... I brought a few pictures of what I liked. She hit it spot on.... And I think after us spending some time together with her giving me a massage and a pedicure she got a feeling regarding my personality. Then I had my hair done... Ladies... Let him do your hair..! I also brought a picture and some hair accessories to hold the veil and look pretty. Not only is he super personable but he was thoughtful enough to bring hair accessories... Just in case you forgot. Due to my veil he had to be creative but the final result was better than the picture I brought. And I must admit that I'm picky about my hair... Some I'm sure would say too picky.. But he is very detailed oriented and super picky.. So I guarantee your hair will look awesome. I told Diane and Len my favorite colors and sent a few pictures of bouquet colors I liked. From there they did all the work. On my wedding day there was everything there and ready. I didn't have to do a thing. They organized the spa treatments, the hair and make up , the justice of the peace, the cake, flowers, photography and music. My flowers were picked out perfectly.. My cake was so pretty I felt bad to cut it up.. But it was so yummy! The decorations were tasteful and the atrium is something you would see in a magazine. The photos were taken by Len and Diane and I just received them... They take lots of photos all over the place so you have lots of backgrounds to choose from. We now have a ton of great photos to choose from to send to family.

Diane and Len were our witness as well, and by the end of this adventure they felt like long time friends! Both are terrific and kind ... And go that extra mile just because that's who they are. Diane stayed with me getting make up and hair and giving her honest opinions about options. She brought in snacks to munch on as the day went by. And went to go check on my nervous fiancée and update me on how he was doing. Closer to when I was ready Len was keeping my soon to be hubby occupied with conversation... He told me that helped a lot!!! And much thanks to both of you for helping me with that very difficult back of the dress!!!

Another MUST is get Alan in!!! He is an executive chief and comes into your villa and cooks you 3 course meal. After a long day... There is nothing better than walking in to the most mouth watering aromas. He is very likable and very easy to chat away with while he cooks and you sip wine. The food is by far the best food I have ever had, even in some expensive well known downtown Vancouver restaurants.. He surpassed it.. Both our meals.

Later we went to our privite hot tub with nature surrounding us for some quiet time. It was beautiful... Then back to the villa... It is well done with exquisite detail and very comfortable. We enjoyed the woodburning stove, and the shower was great. It was nice to have the breakfast basket there, and the suite is stocked with everything ... Literally I can't think of a thing you would need to bring.

We can't wait to return to visit such great people and their beautiful little resort. And this time we will get out and do some hiking and exploring.

My high expections of what I wanted my wedding and weekend to be was totally surpassed. I told them my colors and from there I left it in their capable hands, and they went above and beyond. All the services were exceptional and they obviously sourced out only the best. And I was below my budget, I found them really reasonable... So thats a huge plus!!!!!Weddings are going to be beautiful here... But if you want to get away to relax and unwind this couldn't be the most perfect place. Or if you are wanting to reconnect and have some couple time. Also there is large area that a convention or a large group could use. This is a must .... And I know Diane and Len won't let you down.

Thanks for everything Mike and Jenn

• Stayed February 2012
Kamloops, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

We can't say enought about the Romance Inn /A Bay Hideway!! It was the greatest, most beautiful place to have our wedding! The ocean views are spectacular and the service from the lovely hosts was incredible! We truly felt spoiled for our big day and the stress was non-existent. It was a place we will definitely be visiting again in the future!

Room Tip: The villas are amazing and peaceful
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to InnSpire Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!