“Home away from Home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Marine Dive Gili Air

Blue Marine Dive Gili Air
West Nusa Tenggara 83352, Indonesia (Formerly Blue Marlin Dive)
+62 370 634387
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 15 Attractions in Gili Air
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Marine Dive Gili Air has the perfect setting and a great atmosphere, one that is very friendly, professional and relaxed, where you are guaranteed to have the perfect diving holiday. All of our staff will make you feel part of our team and very welcome. This is why, year after year, our guests keep coming back. At Blue Marine Dive Center Gili Air, we can offer you diving in small groups, making your diving experiences more relaxed, fun and safe. We accommodate all interests, be it courses, recreational diving, enriched air diving or snorkeling trips. Please contact us to help plan your trip.
Dublin, Ireland
“Home away from Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have been to Gili Air 4 times now, all my diving has been with Blue Marlin Dive.

The centre itself is beautiful, clean and most importantly staff are professional, safety conscious, and friendly.

The sites around the Gili's are spectacular, and boat rides are not so far and there is an abundant array of fish life.

I would really recommend a visit here, and a perfect place to do your Open Water etc.

Enjoy :)

Kate

Visited December 2011

London, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

This was my first diving experience and the instructors and staff at Blue Marlin made me feel really comfortable, relaxed and safe. Everything was very professional and the equipment and shop were very well maintained. I had a fantastic few days doing my Open Water, and saw amazing fish, sharks, turtles and loads more. Julie, my instructor, spoke English, Spanish and French fluently, which was very impressive! All in all, a great experience and I'd definitely recommend Blue Marlin.

Visited August 2012
3 attraction reviews
“If you are diving in the Gilis you must dive here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

This is one of my favorite shops I have ever been diving with. The DM's and instructors are professional, safety conscious, and fun. The equipment is well maintained and the shop is really nice, with a nice pool and hangout spot outside. Some of the shops on Gili Air are packed with people, so if you would rather feel like a person instead if a sardine, dive with Blue Marlin!

perth
“Brilliant bubble making”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

My daughter (12 years old) and I attended Blue Marlin Dive school for a two day course. We were instructed by the beautiful and knowledgeable Julie Thonnard. All aspects of our training was professional and friendly with safety a high priority.The dives into the areas around the Gilli islands were fantastic with huge numbers of fish and aquatic life. I can recommend the dive school as being first rate and we enjoyed all aspects of the course immensely.

Craig and Eliana.