Spent 5 nights at Casa Mio over Easter 2013 and we really enjoyed staying here. We spent 2 nights in the Ocean Breeze hut and 3 nights in a Beach House hut (it was empty so they offered us to switch for a few nights). Both were fine, the Ocean Breeze is smaller but a little quieter in the back. I was happy with both lodging types.
We liked staying on the western side of Gili Air. It is a short walk to the other side of the island. This side of the island was quieter. Nice sunsets as well, if you prefer sunsets over sunrises on the other side of the island.
The staff were very friendly and the food was really good. We could have easily never left and spent our entire time there. It was easy to rent bikes and explore the island though.
Pool was also nice. The one negative was the beach which was on a shallow reef with lots of coral. Enjoyable to relax at but not great for swimming. Snorkeling was better on the east side of island than on the west side. Would definitely come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Hideaway with modern comfort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Villa Casa Mio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mio Villas Hotel Gili Air
- Villa Casa Mio Gili Air, Gili Islands