We came to Gili Air to get our diving certification and the guys at the Manta Dive were great. We had Nele as an instructor, and she was obviously very experienced, as well as friendly and reassuring - the perfect combination for beginners like us to help us enjoy our first dives. (Thanks Nele! :)
Adjacent hotel is very nice too, with AC rooms and safe boxes. It's located right on the main strip, very close to the nicer restaurants we found (Chiil Out is good).
-Boris & Khadija
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manta Dive Resort, 11 beautiful rooms, all air con, hot water, safety box, swimming pool, benerator (many power cuts on island), all dive courses and fun dives available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Manta Dive Gili Air Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manta Dive Gili Air Hotel Gili Air
- Manta Dive Gili Air Resort Gili Islands