My friends and I spent 2 nights at Tir Na Nog. The room was great, clean and spacious. The restaurant where breakfast was served overlooks the beach, breakfast itself was very simple. The pool is tucked away which is nice in that you have privacy. But if you are looking for a more quiet retreat, then you may want to look else where. The bar area comes alive at night and can get rather noisy. Overall a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tir Na Nog Hotel is a western owned beachfront business located on the paradise island of Gili Trawangan. We have 10 standard bungalows and 10 deluxe bungalows, all with hot, fresh water and AC. We also have a two bedroom villa located to the rear of the property. There are 4 bar areas (2 beachfront), and a large restaurant offering both local and international cuisine. Every stay includes free breakfast. Our friendly staff and great service will make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Tir Na Nog Gili Trawangan Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tir Na Nog Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Tir Na Nog Gili Trawangan Accommodation Gili Islands