This is the second time I’ve been to gili trawangan, and it lived up to the memories of my last visit. Last time I stayed a bit further to the north of the island expecting the main drag to be too noisy. Despite the islands small size, I soon begrudged the walk down to the best restaurants and bars. This time around, I booked into Tir Na Nog, or “the Irish”, as it’s more commonly known, which is located in the centre. The rooms were great. We stayed in the deluxe rooms so not sure about the older ones, but we were more than happy with ours. The staff were absolutely amazing and made our stay. The bar staff were doing magic tricks at night, which was great fun, and they were always in a good mood, giving the bar the best atmosphere on the gili’s. If you go, you’ve got to try the Vodka Joss shot…good times. The rooms were big and spacious with nice outdoor bathrooms, and provided a decent night’s sleep away from the beach bar. I’ll definitely be back.
- Also Known As:
- Tir Na Nog Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Tir Na Nog Hotel
- Tir Na Nog Gili Trawangan Accommodation Gili Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tir Na Nog Hotel is a western owned beachfront business located on the paradise island of Gili Trawangan. We have 10 standard bungalows and 10 deluxe bungalows, all with hot, fresh water and AC. We also have a two bedroom villa located to the rear of the property. There are 4 bar areas (2 beachfront), and a large restaurant offering both local and international cuisine. Every stay includes free breakfast. Our friendly staff and great service will make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Tir Na Nog Gili Trawangan Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.