We booked this place after a bad experience with cheap accommodation down the road.
For $60 a night ( it was more
But because we stayed 3 nights they did it cheaper)
We were very happy and satisfied with our stay.
The rooms are lovely and big with huge bathroom, day bed and cupboard space.
It is also in a great spot. Although its about a ten minute ride from the night markets and the busy part of gili t it means that it is quiter and further from the mosque.
The rooms are in a lovely garden setting so it's very peaceful.
Bonuses include: safe, tv, DVD player, mini bar, aircon and free drinking water in a big tub. On and freee drink and massage on arrival, Awesome!! They also do free afternoon tea and the breakfast and all meals really were very Yumm.
The only thing to fault is tht a lot of the staff aren't very good at English and communication was often very hard.
Especially trying to order room
Service, was just easier to walk down to the restaurant to order it and walk back haha.
Also very difficult trying to organize a DVD player to be sent to The room as it
Took three phone calls and two men rocking
Up to "fix our player" before we even got one! Was funny though and they were always nice about it.
Would definitely stay again:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Almarik is on the island of Gili Trawangan, near Lombok, Indonesia. Originally home only to a handful of fisherman, it is surrounded by underwater coral gardens and covered in tropical blooms and trees. Whether you're looking to dive some of the best sites in Indonesia, snorkel, explore or simply relax in sun, Villa Almarik is the place for you. We will feed you the best of local and international cuisine, show you the best parts of the island both on land and under the sea, spoil you with massages and make sure you have everything you want and need. No cars or motors are allowed on the island. The hardest decision you'll have to make while you're here is whether to walk, cycle or take a horse-drawn carriage down the island's sandy roads. Villa Almarik is only a short distance from an area alive with bars and restaurants where you can dance the night away or just enjoy the beautiful view of the mountains and sea as the sun sets and the skies light up with stars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Almarik Resort Lombok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Almarik Lombok Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Vila Almarik Hotel Lombok
- Villa Almarik Resort Lombok Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan