We liked our stay here, but were not blown away or anything. We think given the restraints of island life, it's pretty good. Showers are salt water, which is the way the island runs. No cars or motor bikes is nice. The service here was good, not amazing. Our air con packed it in, so we had some room switching dramas. I think the whole place could be managed and maintained better, but having said that we still loved our stay. I think there are nicer places to stay though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Vila Ombak, the first international hotel on the magical island of Gili Trawangan, is a place that balances the comforts of first class accommodation with the natural beauty that surrounds.The Hotel Vila Ombak features the traditional building style of Lombok, and its neighboring islands, to blend harmoniously with the island's landscape.Hotel Vila Ombak is the winner of World Travel Awards as the Indonesia's Leading Hotel 2012, Indonesia Travel & Tourism Awards as Indonesia Leading Island Resort - Lombok 2013, and World Luxury Hotel Awards 2013 as the Indonesia Leading Hotel 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Vila Ombak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Ombak Hotel
- Vila Ombak Gili Trawangan
- Hotel Vila Ombak Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan