We had a room which was fairly big with outside bathroom but the deluxe bungalow was tired, definitely in need of updating. The hair dryer useless and you had to keep all curtains closed as everyone could see in all the time - no privacy. The staff were pleasant enough but initial check in failed to point out our exclusive use of a pool ( this made a big difference for a bit of peace & quiet) for $400 per night incl taxes & other add ons it was not value for money compared with Tanjung Jara in Malaysia or the Maldives. That said the location was good and we did enjoy our stay, breakfast was good but no fresh fruit juices!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Vila Ombak, the first international hotel on the magical island of Gili Trawangan, is a place that balances the comforts of first class accommodation with the natural beauty that surrounds.The Hotel Vila Ombak features the traditional building style of Lombok, and its neighboring islands, to blend harmoniously with the island's landscape.Hotel Vila Ombak is the winner of World Travel Awards as the Indonesia's Leading Hotel 2012, Indonesia Travel & Tourism Awards as Indonesia Leading Island Resort - Lombok 2013, and World Luxury Hotel Awards 2013 as the Indonesia Leading Hotel 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Hotel Vila Ombak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Ombak Hotel
- Vila Ombak Gili Trawangan
- Hotel Vila Ombak Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan