“Want a great dive?” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Lutwala Dive is a PADI 5* IDC centre based on the beautiful north beach of Gili Trawangan in Indonesia. Specialising in small groups for scuba diving courses or fun dives Lutwala offers a relaxed and intimate environment. With private beach, cafe and a high standard of equipment Lutwala Dive is a wonderful place for your scuba diving holiday needs.Listed as one of the top 10 travel destinations by both Lonely Planet and The Times, the Gili Islands are a must for tropical island lovers. Lutwala Dive is located on the scenic north beach of Gili Trawangan, away from the noise and bustle of town, but close enough for an evening out.
London
“Want a great dive?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I walked the island having arrived for my honeymoon and struck gold with Lutwala. Vanessa was a great host and it wasn't long before my instincts were proven; the instructors were all ace and it was never too congested (max 4 or 5 to a group), something which could be said for all the other boats that circled the island that looked like they could sink with passengers.

Visited August 2013

• Indonesian first
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“fantastic instructors, immediate feeling of being in safe hands”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I hadn't dived for fifteen years and although I had done a little in the past, I felt a little nervous to go again. The dive school recommended a refresher course in the pool which I could do with my son who was doing a discovery dive for the first time. From the beginning, the instructor Josh put us at ease. I felt totally confident retuning to diving and my son took to it like a fish to water. We did a little theory and worked with another diver, Callum doing an instructors course and we went out onto the reef as a four. The experience was amazing, fantastic value and just so relaxed due to the whole set up of the dive school. I would thoroughly recommend it.

Visited August 2013
Finland
“The best instructors ever <3”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We spent the best few days of our holiday diving with Lutwala. The instructors are great, special thanks to lovely Vanessa who can teach anyone to dive :) If you diving first time, Lutwala is the place to go!

England, United Kingdom
“Wish there was a 6th star to give!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I had an awesome time doing my Advanced, Rescue, Nitrox then Divemaster here this summer. I stayed in the Dorm and it was perfect. Lutwala's located in the north of the island so it was nice and quiet when you need it to be but a quick walk into town for a good night out. The local Reefs are sweet and the equipment at Lutwala is all top notch. Divers of all experience levels are really made welcome.

Can't thank the instructors enough - Dan, Josh, Roland, Touks, Nadja, Vanessa and Fern were great - patient, helpful and understanding and all know how to have an awesome time and i hope to visit again sometime.

Jem

Visited July 2013
“Wonderful experience with great instructors!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I never tried scuba diving because I thought that my ears wouldn t managed it! I did the scuba diving discovery with my husband! I have to say the experience was amazing...the instructor took the necessary time for me to feel comfortable with my ears. I had to come down and up a couple of times but at the end I managed it! My husband went on with the scuba dive lessons and he was extremly happy with the course! We highly recommend Lutwala Diving School! Huge thanks to Josh and Poppy...