“Tremendous!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Educational Sites, Specialty Shops, Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Gili Divers is an English/Swedish run dive shop with an experienced and professional team of instructors and divemasters. Our instructors have dived in many destinations throughout Indonesia and other parts of the world. In addition, they all have certified hundreds of student divers from beginner to professional. Gili Trawangan offers great warm water diving, lots of turtles and colourful reef fish! - Come as a stranger - Leave as a friend. Gili Divers
“Tremendous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Took in here for five nights and decided to get my open water course done here too.

The course was really good, and all the dives were amazing. Safety first as it should be.

Superb staff.

Nice rooms.

• Indonesian first
Ubud, Indonesia
“Very Personal and attentive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I dove with Bonnie and he was amazing! I hadn't dove in sometime and he was super patient and understanding as have ear issues. I just did two fun dives which was great as there were sharks and turtles everywhere! I really wanted to see a lionfish and Bonnie made sure to point them out! Two thumbs up!

Dingo
4 attraction reviews
“First Time Diver!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Was recommended Gili Divers and was not disappointed. I did my Open Water Certification with Bonny and it will be an experience I will never forget. Hard to beat diving with turtles, lion fish, sharks and many others. The water clarity was amazing. From start to finish the staff was professional and a lot of fun. The group sizes never exceed more than 4 people which makes everything much more comfortable. I had the privilege of being the only student in my group!

I did not stay at the hotel, but from what I saw rooms looked very nice. The location is also very central and right on the beach.

Thanks again to Gili Divers. If I'm ever back in the area I know where I'll be diving!

Nice One Bruva!

Stockholm
“Super best place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Good equipment. Friendly, professional and easy going staffing.
Swedish management goes without saying but its reliable.

Mataram, Indonesia
“Friendly staff, good food, near with snorkeling point.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I stayed with my wife and my kid. The place located near with the beach, with very nice snorkeling point. The staff very nice and friendly, they tried to accommodate what we need, for example they have no kids menu but when I ask something light for my daughter they provided, awesome!!!. The food was good, the seafood platter, yummy...,. A little note to the management it will be nice to put salt and the paper on the table, several time I have to ask for it (breakfast time). In the bath room you may consider to provide clothes hanger line. During check in the staff didn't give me any information about room, which is actually need to do, anyway nice stay, next time I will come back and book family room, see you again.