“Wish we were still there!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Located a few minutes’ walk from the main dock, Aquaddiction is a small dive shop with a great atmosphere. With the emphasis on small dive groups and long dives Aquaddiction is a welcome change from the ‘factory’ approach to diving so often found in Asia. Our beachfront location is the perfect place to chill out between dives, study for courses and of course… to hold our famous beach BBQ’s! Our custom built dive boat can reach even the furthest dive sites in around 10 minutes and with maximum four people per group and no time limits on dives you can dodge the crowds and have what every diver wants… more time underwater! We also have an in-house camera rental service or, if you prefer, our resident professional photographer and videographer can accompany you underwater and record what we hope is your perfect dive! Whether trying diving for the first time, continuing your diving education or just fun diving, Aquaddiction’s international team of Instructors and resident Course Directors allow us to offer training from Open Water to Instructor with both PADI and SSI in a variety of languages. Our Instructors and guides can draw on a wealth of local diving knowledge to show you everything the Gili’s have to offer: from turtles, stingrays and sharks to pygmy seahorses and if you’re lucky…a passing manta ray! If you want to know more about the dive sites around the Gili’s you can visit our website and receive a 10% discount for booking online. We can also arrange accommodation for you in the newly opened Aquaddiction bungalows located just 20 metres from the beach so you can just turn up, relax and dive.
“Wish we were still there!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I could not agree more with all the other reviews! We spent 5 days on Gili T and did 6 fun dives with Aquaddiction, and loved every minute of it! The staff and dive masters were wonderful. I loved that we were able to request dive sites and they would work our requests into their schedule. They really made on time on Gili T unforgettable!

Visited September 2013

• Finnish first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Best Dive School of Gili”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I loved diving with Aquaddiction, our Dive Master Tom was really enthusiastic, knew everything about the dive sites and the fish and corals we saw.

Visited August 2013
guydivinyl, Manager at Aquaddiction Dive, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Its so nice to know that you had a good time - see you again sometime!
18 attraction reviews
“Great Dives Great Places Great People”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I spent 6 days ini Gili T staying at Aquaddiction. Over those 6 days I went for 5 fun dives.
On the diving side, Aquaddiction's Team is very professional and gears are all you can expected. Making the dives very enjoyable.
Regarding the accomodation, the 4 people bungalows are quite nice with AC, private outide bathroom and clean.
Dany and the Team are really great, helpful and knowlegeable.
Aquadicttion Rocks !

Visited August 2013
Nice words - we enjoyed having you here too! See you again next time...
“Best thing i ever done”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I was travelling round the world with my girlfriend of whom had already dived several times before. I was scared stiff, then I came here; listened and spoke to Dan one of the instructors. This man is a great instructor and so informative and helpful, although the whole team were on this same wavelength. I take my hat off for taking a nervous, anxious wreck like me through my open water certification takes guts and this man done it and made me fall In love with diving. Cant thank him enough for introducing me and making me a better diver than my girlfriend because of him putting me through my open water.

Visited November 2012
guydivinyl, Manager at Aquaddiction Dive, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
So glad to be of service - well done for completig your course and welcome to the aquaddicts community!
Dublin, Ireland
16 attraction reviews
“Funny Dives around the Gili Islands, thoroughly enjoyed our dives with Aquaaddiction !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Good dive company, equipment was excellent, small groups and excellent instructors - Dan and Philippa very helpful.
Would thoroughly recommend this outfit.

Visited August 2013
Thanks Joe, its nice to know that our guests are happy! Hope to see you again soon...