7 nights in a 2br villa, kids had their own separate room & bathroom which left us undisturbed, they loved having their own pool & the option to use the main pool. Yes its just out of the main strip but that's the fun part to rent a bike and ride off to meals each day, or ride your bike to choose a different beach spot. We enjoyed our villa it was large enough to hang out in if we didn't feel like going to the beach. Breakfast was from a menu but you could choose as many things as you liked and the food was REALLY good - we also had lunch & dinner here & food was still great. (had some shocking meals back in Bali) Rooms clean & serviced each day, staff very friendly. We cant actually think of one bad thing about our stay. Wifi wasn't strong - but hey we are all on holidays to get away from that stuff aren't we and remember we are on a tiny little island not some major city? I still managed to send off our staff wages on the wifi. Beach huts were cool to hang out in too. Cant wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the paradise island of Gili Trawangan, THE TRAWANGAN brings a superior level of comfort and sophistication to your Gili Island experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Trawangan Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Trawangan Hotel Gili Trawangan
- The Trawangan Resort Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan