DSM Dive Gili Diving Center - Gili Trawangan
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: DSM Dive is a 5 Star IDC PADI & FFESSM international Dive Resort located on Gili Trawangan's main beach, chosen for its picturesque and friendly "local living" experience, and of course, its spectacular natural environment and beaches. The friendly staff at DSM Dive will gladly offer you a wealth of information on any questions you may present, such as local accommodation, restaurants, activities, night life etc.. Our instructors have dived all around of the world. We are proud to our local and western Staff using multilingual as French, German, Spanish, German Japanese, English. The French safety, ambiance & knowledge will bring you to an incredible training or fun diving experience.Come And get some news for taking the Gopro Challende with DSM DIVE.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Johor Bahru
“Awesome!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Recently had my trip down to Gili T and encountered my very own personal recreational dive with these guys..turned out to be an unforgettable experience..from the very start of briefing till the end of smiles after the wonderful dive, wow!
Sure to be with you guys for more of deep sea divings in the future!

Visited December 2012

• Indonesian first
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“DSM Dive made my entire holiday!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I did my open water course with DSM dive and couldn't have asked for a better experience. All the staff there are really professional, incredibly friendly and amazing teachers, in particular Jordi and Caroline. The dive center doesnt have a swimming pool like most other dive centres in Gili Trawangan, so you do all your skills in the shallows of the beach, which i loved. After we did our skills we got to go for a little look around the shallows and see some fish - something you couldn't do in a pool. Im definately going back to do my advanced with them next year. I would highly recommend DSM dive to EVERYONE.

Visited December 2012
Zurich
3 attraction reviews
“Great dives with DSM”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

We made a Nitrox Course last time and the following 12 total dives that we've made with DSM waere wonderful!
We found lots of new things. The dives were fun and the dive masters were great!
DSM cater all our needs. It is easy and uncomplicated. It is highly recommended.

Visited November 2012
Grenoble, Rhone-Alpes, France
3 attraction reviews
“Dive Master Experience with DSM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I've been diving with DSM all around July and August to pass my PADI Rescue and Dive Master Level. I must say it was one of the most incredible experience so far, as I met a wonderful friendly team, always smiling and sharing experiences.
Being in the club for a long time, I really discover how to teach diving to happy beginners and I was really glad to see how DSM is doing it, friendly, reliable, safety-oriented and fun.

I'd like to thank all the staff, William, Ady, Jeremy, Maya, Hadry, Caro, Annick, Mickael, Fabrice, Ong, Eduardo, Ady, Nassip, Masni, Ady and a special thanks for my instructor Eric who has been teaching me so much in such short notice.
I wish all the best to the team and hope that our paths will cross again,
Julien

Visited August 2012
Paris, France
4 attraction reviews
“So Professional, So Customer Oriented, So Nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

When I was scanning Gilis' Dive Centers on Tripadvisor, I spotted DSM and carefully, as I usually do, read the 'terrible' reviews, which can be a show stopper for my choice. However, I found strange that this beginner diver was advising a next door competitor!

After 5 days of diving with DSM, I do not regret my choice. Honestly, I am sometimes wondering if tripadvisor's reviewers are really true ones! As far as I am concerned, I am a real trip advisor's reviewer and moreover a real diver with my wife, also a diver and 2 boys (5 and 8).

Our whole family spent great moments with the staff (from the boats, the dive masters, the administrative). Special thanks to William who allowed us to bring the family to the Gilis from Lombok every day with no extra cost (compared to Dream Divers who is asking for extra).

My wife and I really enjoyed the dives (special thanks to the turtles!), even though it is not what we were used to (that is true we are spoilt divers!). My eldest son did his bubblemaker twice: he loved it (special thanks to the turtle again!) and is really looking forward his 10 years old to move forward on diving.

Their professionalism, their gentleness, their sense of service (you do not have to worry about your gear, they set it up and carry it for you) made the difference. We are already missing them.

We are wishing them the best, maybe to expand and have a larger shop which could accommodate happy divers like us.

Visited August 2012