“Enjoyable dive trips with DSM on the Gilis” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: DSM Dive is a 5 Star IDC PADI & FFESSM international Dive Resort located on Gili Trawangan's main beach, chosen for its picturesque and friendly "local living" experience, and of course, its spectacular natural environment and beaches. The friendly staff at DSM Dive will gladly offer you a wealth of information on any questions you may present, such as local accommodation, restaurants, activities, night life etc.. Our instructors have dived all around of the world. We are proud to our local and western Staff using multilingual as French, German, Spanish, German Japanese, English. The French safety, ambiance & knowledge will bring you to an incredible training or fun diving experience.Come And get some news for taking the Gopro Challende with DSM DIVE.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Wegberg, Germany
5 attraction reviews
“Enjoyable dive trips with DSM on the Gilis”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

The DSM Diving Center team is really nice, the Dive Masters are well trained and will take care you enjoy a very nice dive trip on the Gilis. We went to "Shark Point", didn't see sharks but murey eel, turtles, squids and a lot more, the diving was fun, the boat team took care of assembly and test of the equipment, equipment is fairly new and in a very good condition, I'll definitely recommend diving with DSM, give it a try!

Visited July 2012

• Indonesian first
Konstanz, Germany
5 attraction reviews
“Safety first, excellent service!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

When you come to Gili Trawangan in Indonesia you should visit the small french dive shop on the main road of Gili T. I had so much fun diving with them. The divemasters are locals with more than 15 years diving experience on Gili T. and they really know every corner and every hidden fish personally. Every time they find an octopus, a turtle, a little crab or a nudi branch they try to reach your attention to show you the fascinating underwaterworld. You can even see them smiling with their regulator on. And for your safety they are excellent. They calm you down, help you getting ready, explain you everything about the dive, how the divesite looks like and remind you on all the hand signals you are using etc. so diving with them makes you feel relaxed and you cant even wait to jump into the water. During diving you are fullfilled with so much joy because the divesites are so diverse and you stay in small groups. The whole staff is so friendly and helpful, even the capitane smiles and I really liked hanging around with the guys who are doing their divemaster training there. You are welcome from the very first minute on and it makes you feel you are all one big family with their french charme and humour.
Go there and I promise that you dont wanna leave ;-)

Visited November 2011
Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
“2nd year with DSM and again a great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

We have been diving with DSM in 2011 and 2012 and we can highly recommend this dive center and its wonderful team! Ong and Tony are very experienced professional divemaster and perfect guides for the Gilis. They take very well care of all details and spread a lot of fun. We were staying near Sengiggi. The daily transfer by car and boat as well as the reservation were perfectly managed by Wiliam and his team.

We were able to see turtles, a pygmy sea horse, bumphead parrod fishes, lion fishes, stonefish, octopus, many different nudibranches, morey eals, garden eels, ghost pipe fish, snakes, pufferfishes, the bounty wreck and many other attractions. The visibility and conditions were very good on most dives.

Summarizing we enjoyed our time with DSM a lot! Many thanks to the whole team of DSM!

Best regards,

Kirsten & Ingo

Visited July 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“Professional, safety oriented & a bunch of fun divers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised that this small dive operator could deliver much more than what I was looking for. I was in good hands right from my online enquiry. Everything was thought out for me and the entire trip was hassle free. My room in Puri Bunga was huge with sea view, my daily pick ups were on time, airport transfers were absolutely efficient.

The dive shop was kept smaller than most of the other shops in Gili Trawangan, so that they could focus on the guests' diving experience. Resident dive guides Ong and Anding, brought me through the wide varieties of underwater creatures in Gilis. All my dives were nothing short of pigmy seahorses, sharks, huge turtles and colourful crustaceans.

Thank you William and Team. I really enjoyed my dive week in Gilis. Hope to see you guys again soon!

Visited March 2012
Adelaide, Australia
9 attraction reviews
“Great dive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012

Hi
We had a great dive. Very professional. We went with ow cert but our friends did a first dive. Very safe.thanks heaps.