The only only good thing about this hotel is its staff. They go out of their way to help and will help arrange anything for you. Unfortunately the rest if the hotel needs some work.
The bed sheets have stains and cigarette burns in them.
The curtains don't fit the windows so let light in and wake you up and people can see in your room.
The towels are old, stained and falling to bits.
There is a bar next door playing loud music until the early hours every night.
The air con doesn't get the room cold enough so it's hard to sleep.
We're not picky travellers and I have stayed in many places that are worse but you when paying 130 usd per night and staying at a "resort" in a "delux" room I was expecting much more.
We were on our honeymoon and very disappointed. I really don't understand how it's the 3rd best place on gili t. We walked round the island and saw much better places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort was opened by Daniela and Pancrazio Palmieri in 2009 and is thereby one of the newest on Gili Trawangan. Only four Deluxe Cottage are situated within a beautifully arranged tropical garden with look on the pool. Our double-bed rooms are set with: fresh hot water, air con, Dvd, frigobar, safety box and free wi-fi. Located right on the beachfront, with seating on the beach, our restaurant is always open enjoy one of our delicious meals overlooking the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Danima Resort & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danima Resort And Restaurant
- Danima Resort & Restaurant Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Danima Resort & Restaurant Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan