We stayed for 3 nights in Bungalow nr. 4. After reading the positive reviews on TA we decided to book blu d'aMare for a few days. The bungalow is lovely and the location is perfect. The breakfast is ok but not so special. The lady who served the breakfast was very moody. On our first day she asked what we wanted for breakfast. We asked what choices they had. She just said 'same as every day'. Not so hospitable!! The days after she acted the same, seems she had some bad night's rests or so..
We also tried their restaurant for dinner, and again we were very disappointed. We both ordered the king prawns, and they were too well-done and dry.
All in all we were very disappointed in the service and food, so for us the proportion price/quality is very bad, not worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your holiday in original, unique accomodation antique javanese wooden house, with private garden and delicious real italian food. Direct on the beach. Italian management, in every room AC, fan, sweet and hot water on the bathroom. Mini bar,Safety box. Special honeymoon dinner on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Blu d'aMare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blu d`Amare Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Blu D'aMare Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan