We stayed for a week at Blu d'amare and loved it. Host Sandra is incredibly warm and welcoming and was so nice when I got the dates wrong! The breakfast is delicious and (as Sandra rather charmingly puts it) 'very complete'. The restaurant has knock out Italian pastas for lunch and dinner, although we did need to make a reservation to get a table outside at dinner.
Our little hut (number 1) was very charming and the canopied bed was lovely. We made great use of the little balcony and had a very relaxing evening with a litre of the house vino tinto and our books. My only very slight reservation was you can't shut the bathroom door when you are in the bathroom, some kind of latch would be really helpful.
Great place, highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your holiday in original, unique accomodation antique javanese wooden house, with private garden and delicious real italian food. Direct on the beach. Italian management, in every room AC, fan, sweet and hot water on the bathroom. Mini bar,Safety box. Special honeymoon dinner on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Blu d'aMare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blu d`Amare Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Blu D'aMare Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan