We were coming over from Bali for a weekend in the Gilis. Neither my partner or I had been to Trawangan before. We fell in love with this place.
Location: In town but slighly (2 short blocks) from the noise of the main strip--which is not much noise since there are no motorized vehicles here.
Accomodations: Very nice and very pleasing esthetically. Great Bedrooms and modern fresh water bathrooms (a rarity on Gili T); private swimming pool (loved it); lovely open living room/dining room/kitchen.
Each villa as 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms plus living area with kitchen
Great for a romantic or friends getaway!
Staff: Very accomodating. They will bring you food. Run errands for you. Make recommendations on anything you need to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One bed and two bed villas Gili Trawangan. Our spacious luxury villas are located just a few minutes from the main beach on Gili Trawangan. Ideal for families, couples, groups and honeymooners the Gili Villas´ friendly staff are at hand to tend to your every need. Enjoy the comfort of your villa with a relaxing massage, sunbathe by your private swimming pool, or explore the island by bicycle or horsecart. Activities available on and around Gili Trawangan include diving, horse riding, golf, wakeboarding and sea kayaking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Gili Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gili Villas Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Gili Villas Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan