Very nice hotel, we were upgraded to a pool villa which are new in the hotel. Staff are very friendly, especially the Italian owner. The hotel is a bit far from the beach, but they provide free bicycles. Spa is cheap but a bit dirty. Breakfast is great. If it is raining, there will be mud on the way, so be careful what you wear, otherwise they can ask for a chariot at the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luce d'Alma is the newest resort to open its doors on the island of Gili Trawangan. This beautiful resort is surrounded by dancing coconut palms and is built around its private 230 foot long pool. Each room has direct access to the pool from its own terrace. If you are an ocean lover for your daily swim this resort's own private beach is just five minutes from your villa door. All the villas are elegantly furnished and come with: tv, dvd, air conditioning, mini bar, safety box, coffee and tea making, fresh hot water shower and bathtub, bathrobe, hairdryer, idd telephone, free bicycles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, AsiaRooms and Odigeo so you can book your Luce d'Alma Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luce d`Alma Resort And Spa
- Luce d`Alma Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Luce D'Alma Resort & Spa Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan